Pearls and Flowbrush

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
gkillmaster

10 Mar 2024

I bought Pearls at some point and I just remembered that I had it and decided to play around with it and I really love it. I love it from the standpoint of having great success getting really varied and useful patterns and ideas. Seems complex so there is a lot to learn, but I feel in awe of it at this point in time.

Of course I started to wonder about Flowbrush. Is it really unique and useful or more of a conventional type of delay? I have so many delays, but Pearls has made me think twice. I have so many Euclidean sequencers as well and have never used any of them, but Pearls is unique for me.

Thanks for any feedback on Flowbrush!

PhillipOrdonez

10 Mar 2024

I like it. Still trying to get my head around it though. Definitely not a conventional delay, that's for sure. Worth trying, i think. Learn how to use and teach me? 🤭

gkillmaster

11 Mar 2024

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
10 Mar 2024
I like it. Still trying to get my head around it though. Definitely not a conventional delay, that's for sure. Worth trying, i think. Learn how to use and teach me? 🤭
Ha! Thanks for the response!

_andreypetr_

11 Mar 2024

I've used Flowbrush in couple of my working projects and I loved it! Now I always use Vastra Ambient Reverb combinator and a couple of other delays, but mostly because I'm using Reason Rack plugin. Flowbrish still feels unique and special for me. And absolutely love Aura reverb module in it.

• Information