Enlightenspeed SoR sale stuff + update

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

18 Dec 2023

Hi folks,

It's Season of Reason time again, and this year we are releasing just one new update, which is for LaunchEon.

This mainly deals with a major upgrade of the Scenes pattern controllers system, so that it can be expanded properly to incorporate classic 32-pattern devices such as Redrum and Matrix. Along with this there's been some expansion of other features to complement that part of the system, and a few bug fixes. I'm so glad to get this update out finished as it took an insane amount of time to get it done properly due to the surprising amount of complexity involved.

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... launcheon/

Note the nice healthy price tag :)

I've also uploaded a fix for a major bug that I only just found out about myself a couple of days ago (and in doing so, more mysteries of the SDK were revealed to me, as if by a firelit mystic), so this will be available to all LaunchEon owners the moment I get it back from RS acceptance.

The rest of this year has been taken up with design and development work for "other projects", and a heck of a lot of back-to-school reading up on DSP. Of the other projects the only thing I'll elaborate on is that Agnostik is long overdue a major upgrade now; it's been getting designed, refined, redesigned, then refined some more and redesigned again. You'll love it when it's done, trust me, but it's still a few months away from being finished - I'm setting the hard deadline as May Madness, but I'll be pushing to get it finished sooner.

As for the sale itself, we've gone super low on everything, and hope you enjoy it while it lasts!

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... peed%20Ltd

I hope the end of year parties are good to you all,
Slàinte Mhath,
Brian

dvdrtldg

18 Dec 2023

Great stuff! Loving those cray-zee low prices

Just wondering, is there an update for Inspiral still in the pipeline? I remember you saying a while back you were going to re-tool it to store 8 patterns instead of 4

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

18 Dec 2023

dvdrtldg wrote:
18 Dec 2023

Just wondering, is there an update for Inspiral still in the pipeline? I remember you saying a while back you were going to re-tool it to store 8 patterns instead of 4
Ouch!

Ok that was finished May, and it was upgraded to 16! Looks like I haven't added it to the shop page, so please accept my most humble apologies - but it is there available for updating it - check companion. I'll fix this immediately, and hopefully it'll be show up before the holiday cut-off time.

Thanks for letting me know, any problems just give me a shout.

Brian

Mataya

18 Dec 2023

Great! If I don't get Agnostic this week, I'm a moron.

Thanks
M

luckygreen

18 Dec 2023

Enlightenspeed wrote:
18 Dec 2023
As for the sale itself, we've gone super low on everything, and hope you enjoy it while it lasts!

Slàinte Mhath,
Brian
Hahaha .. I just bought MeloDramatik on Black Friday a few weeks ago for EUR 28.00 (from EUR 88.00) Now it's even lower: EUR 10.00. :shock: My advice: get it! For that price it's a no-brainer. Fun device for sure. Or get the The Loopcracker Suite (bundle) with MeloDramatik and additional MIDI-altering devices for only EUR 21.00. If I had not payed EUR 28.00 for MeloDramatik already I would go for the Loopcracker Suite! :thumbs_up:
Reason 12 perpetual | Ableton Live 11 Suite
Lectric Panda Kompulsion, Nostromo, mDSQ, Shape | PinkNoise Maia Bundle | Reason Studios Objekt | Rob Papen Go2 | UJAM some RE | Synapse Audio AF-4, RE-160, Obsession | Andrew Russell Double Dry/Wet | Murf Valley Plateau

dvdrtldg

18 Dec 2023

Enlightenspeed wrote:
18 Dec 2023
dvdrtldg wrote:
18 Dec 2023

Ouch!

Ok that was finished May, and it was upgraded to 16! Looks like I haven't added it to the shop page, so please accept my most humble apologies - but it is there available for updating it - check companion. I'll fix this immediately, and hopefully it'll be show up before the holiday cut-off time.

Brian
Thanks very much! Been looking forward to this update

Bes
Competition Winner

18 Dec 2023

:o all this is fantastic news
- Certified Reason expert

hamsterfactor

18 Dec 2023

Done! :thumbup:

Can't wait to find time during Xmas to try things out. :D
luckygreen wrote:
18 Dec 2023

Hahaha .. I just bought MeloDramatik on Black Friday a few weeks ago for EUR 28.00 (from EUR 88.00) Now it's even lower: EUR 10.00. :shock: My advice: get it! For that price it's a no-brainer. Fun device for sure. Or get the The Loopcracker Suite (bundle) with MeloDramatik and additional MIDI-altering devices for only EUR 21.00. If I had not payed EUR 28.00 for MeloDramatik already I would go for the Loopcracker Suite! :thumbs_up:
:reason: Suite 11  |  :reason: 12 perpetual license  |  :re::refill: |  macOS Ventura  |  Mac Studio M1 Max

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

20 Dec 2023

Mataya wrote:
18 Dec 2023
Great! If I don't get Agnostic this week, I'm a moron.

Thanks
M
Your words dude, not mine!!!

Thanks for the sentiment though :)

FLVZ

20 Dec 2023

I already own pretty much everything you guys have in the shop. But these are some amazing prices for really clever devices!

moneykube

20 Dec 2023

Inspiral 1.2.0 is in the shop now... thank you Enlightenspeed :puf_smile:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

21 Dec 2023

luckygreen wrote:
18 Dec 2023
Enlightenspeed wrote:
18 Dec 2023

Slàinte Mhath,
Brian
Not to be biased, but note that Loopracker Max is stupidly cheap right now as well :)

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

21 Dec 2023

dvdrtldg wrote:
18 Dec 2023
Enlightenspeed wrote:
18 Dec 2023

Ouch!

Brian
Thanks very much! Been looking forward to this update
Thanks for reminding me about this, and I hope you enjoy it.

luckygreen

22 Dec 2023

Enlightenspeed wrote:
21 Dec 2023
luckygreen wrote:
18 Dec 2023

Not to be biased, but note that Loopracker Max is stupidly cheap right now as well :)
I noticed that too. And guess what I picked up. :D
Reason 12 perpetual | Ableton Live 11 Suite
Lectric Panda Kompulsion, Nostromo, mDSQ, Shape | PinkNoise Maia Bundle | Reason Studios Objekt | Rob Papen Go2 | UJAM some RE | Synapse Audio AF-4, RE-160, Obsession | Andrew Russell Double Dry/Wet | Murf Valley Plateau

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

26 Dec 2023

luckygreen wrote:
22 Dec 2023
Enlightenspeed wrote:
21 Dec 2023

I noticed that too. And guess what I picked up. :D
Awesome, hope you enjoy it, and thanks for your kind words 😊

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

31 Dec 2023

Hi folks,

Just to remind everyone that the SoR sale ends at midnight tonight CET.

May I also take this opportunity to say thanks to all for their support throughout a challenging year, and wish you all a Happy New Year 🥳

Slainthe,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

08 Jan 2024

Hi folks,

Just FYI, all LaunchEon owners can now get the 1.3.1 update which fixes a major bug where the state at the point of saving didn’t reload upon opening the file again, and required the XY position to be updated to fix it. This now works as expected, and should be updated by all users.

Cheers,
Brian

• Information