Inphonik RX1200 question

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
WOO

05 Jun 2023

I'm using the inphonik re and I'm building up a single track, by layering other instruments, while only using a single instance of inphonik. My question is this. Is it possible to add effects like eq, compression, reverb to these individual lanes on this track? And if so how? See the attachment below. Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot (98).png
Screenshot (98).png (56.95 KiB) Viewed 662 times

Ottostrom

06 Jun 2023

WOO wrote:
05 Jun 2023
I'm using the inphoniks re and I'm building up a single track, by layering other instruments, while only using a single instance of inphoniks. My question is this. Is it possible to add effects like eq, compression, reverb to these individual lanes on this track? And if so how? See the attachment below. Thanks
Yes it is possible but you don't do it through the sequencer!
You have to specify the output channel for the individual samples (so you would group together the ones that share a lane to the same output) and then you have to flip to the back of the rack and wire up those outputs from the device to empty mix channels.

tt_lab

06 Jun 2023

In rx1200 there is an individual output for 8 channels you can assign your pads to. You need to make individual mix channel for each output channel you want separated. Then you can apply fx to each mix channel to your liking.

WOO

06 Jun 2023

Thanks to both ottostrom and tt_lab for that bit of useful information. Works great.

geronimo

07 Jun 2023

And this advice is also valid for other Rack extensions offering separate outputs _

• Information