Speo's Map64 is amazing.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.

Bes

Post 18 Jan 2023

• Map notes to other notes, chords or even phrases
• Map notes to different CV envelopes
• Includes a powerful CV programming environment

Unclutter your Sequencer
Sometimes, it is more convenient to store a chord or a lick in the combinator patch that plays it instead of in the sequencer. Map 64 provides the needed abstraction. Chords and phrases are entered in Map 64’s display and can be triggered by incoming notes. Additionally, Map 64’s advanced CV programming capabilities can be used to create and trigger selected CV envelopes.

Create Next Level Jam Setups
Map 64 is designed to work well with controllers which are usually used for triggering samples. By mapping incoming notes to phrases with associated CV automation right in the rack, you no longer need to resample your sounds for jamming.

deeplink

Post 19 Jan 2023

I think I might buy a launchpad just for this
Get Combinators, ReFills and RS Giveaways at the Shared GoogleDrive: [deeplink] Open RS-Project

MrFigg

Post 19 Jan 2023

I watched the first minutes of the video and saw how much cable dragging was going on before switching off and playing my guitar. I don’t know…players, for me in any case, are for avoiding all the wires.
丰2ॐ

DaveyG

Post 19 Jan 2023

MrFigg wrote:
19 Jan 2023
I watched the first minutes of the video and saw how much cable dragging was going on before switching off and playing my guitar. I don’t know…players, for me in any case, are for avoiding all the wires.
You need to get more sockets on your guitar.

selig
RE Developer

Post 19 Jan 2023

MrFigg wrote:
19 Jan 2023
Not a guitar player, but own and play them. Yesterday I spent a bit of time hooking up the pedal board, connecting the guitar, then the pedal board to the DI/ReAmp, and actually recorded a part at the end of it all. But it most definitely included much cable dragging.
Probably the only other instrument with as much physical cable dragging is modular synths, but most guitar players I know are a close second. Unless of course you’re talking about strumming an acoustic guitar by the campfire…. ;)
Selig Audio, LLC

MrFigg

Post 19 Jan 2023

selig wrote:
19 Jan 2023
MrFigg wrote:
19 Jan 2023
Not a guitar player, but own and play them. Yesterday I spent a bit of time hooking up the pedal board, connecting the guitar, then the pedal board to the DI/ReAmp, and actually recorded a part at the end of it all. But it most definitely included much cable dragging.
Probably the only other instrument with as much physical cable dragging is modular synths, but most guitar players I know are a close second. Unless of course you’re talking about strumming an acoustic guitar by the campfire…. ;)
Well, normally it’s one cable in and one cable out. But then I branched out put all the distortions and fuzzes and boosts (can’t believe how many I have really) in a loop with a noise gate. That got confusing so I’m not ever going to unplug those cables again. Superglue on the sockets.
丰2ॐ

Loque

Post 19 Jan 2023

This thing is nuts. Looks interesting and can get a bit complex i guess...

Very nice video! I thought i know a lot about Reason, but i am still learning as it seems :-D

nut-nuts.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reason12, Win10

mjxl

Post 20 Jan 2023

Purchased it right away lol.

moneykube

Post 20 Jan 2023

Cool... this looks fun... THANK YOU SPEO :thumbup: :thumbs_up: :exclamation:
Is a manual in the works?
I think it could help understand the complexity of this beast :lightbulb:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals Minus - AKA > "The Oppressed" :shock:

Mataya

Post 24 Jan 2023

Bought it today. Since I rarely go into sequencer, this thing works the way I hoped. I need more info do...a lot of questions still. I would recommend it if you need to trigger chords and sounds with different cv shapes applied to whatever else you want to be triggered with that sound. Sounds weird, but if you need it, you'll like it.

M

• Information