Anybody use/ like Layers

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.

MuttReason

21 Jan 2023

AndrasHaasz wrote:
20 Jan 2023
Pepin wrote:
07 Jan 2023
I think Pink Noise only did the first Layers, not Wave Edition. Or at least their logo is only on the back of the first one.
Yes, propellerheads licensed the sample content of Analog Monsters refill, and the samples of Layers were selected from AM. That's why you can see the PinkNoise logo on the back panel.

In those days I still had no idea about RE programming, Layers was programmed by Kristoffer... my first Rack extension was Luna (released a year later), and yes... you can find some inspirations from Layers ;-)
Well this thread prompted me to check out Luna which for some reason had passed me by… tried it and, oh yes, instabuy. What a great RE, I am having a lot of fun with it. Nice one, Andras!

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

22 Jan 2023

Billy+ wrote:
11 Jan 2023
By the way really cool sounding can't wait to hear it completed.
It's now completed :puf_smile:

(90s dance/rave/Prodigy influenced) - Memories
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7530629

Billy+

24 Jan 2023

TritoneAddiction wrote:
22 Jan 2023
Billy+ wrote:
11 Jan 2023
By the way really cool sounding can't wait to hear it completed.

Sounds really cool and would be really interesting to know what devices and patches you are using especially the lead as it's so close to "the" sound. Definitely the kind of project file I would download especially if it was R11 or lower ;)

:clap:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 Jan 2023

Billy+ wrote:
24 Jan 2023
TritoneAddiction wrote:
22 Jan 2023

I would download especially if it was R11 or lower ;)

:clap:
Yeah, yeah. Because you refuse to buy R12 because etc etc.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

FLVZ

25 Jan 2023

Use both versions all the time, they come with some really nice presets and i find them fantastic sounding but also really good when you want to get ideas down and not get bogged down in sound design.

Billy+

25 Jan 2023

MrFigg wrote:
25 Jan 2023
just because I'm not happy handing over £199 for a broken upgrade like some sucker

doesn't mean I can't enjoy someone's production..

so stop acting the fool and try to resist the temptation to poke at someone who's clearly made a decision that you wished you had,
oh yes i've seen your disappointed with R12 posts, so grow up...

MrFigg
Competition Winner

26 Jan 2023

Billy+ wrote:
25 Jan 2023
MrFigg wrote:
25 Jan 2023
just because I'm not happy handing over £199 for a broken upgrade like some sucker

so stop acting the fool and try to resist the temptation to poke at someone who's clearly made a decision that you wished you had,
❤️
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

26 Jan 2023

Billy+ wrote:
25 Jan 2023
MrFigg wrote:
25 Jan 2023

Actually Billy I’ve said that the only thing I want is for them to fix the bugs in R12 before they release R13 and they’ve said that they’ll do it (or have already done it). As far as I’m aware I’ve only said it once as opposed to nearly every post I write. Thought we knew each other well enough for you to take a light joke. Maybe it’s a sore point because you got a telling off from a mod. I don’t know. All meant in good fun but interpret it however you think fit. :). ❤️
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information