POLYRES Resonator [T2ON]

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
challism

24 Nov 2022

Perfect update! It's great to see a wet/dry knob, input drive and output gain. I also like the new digital display of the pass mode and slope. I really like the new push button functionality to switch through the different options (very user friendly). Thank you for always being so receptive to feedback from your customers. This RE is wonderful! I just love the sound it adds. <3
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Catblack

25 Nov 2022

Re8et wrote:
16 Nov 2022
Catblack wrote:
08 Nov 2022
Sweet to see this. I built a Polymoog resonator eurorack clone about a year or so ago.
links?? Can we have a snip peek at it??? :thumbup:
I built the Fitzgreyve Polymoog Resonator. I got a pcb/panel set from someone otherwise I probably wouldn't have built it. There's a good demo at the vid below. The build guide mentions a range of resistors for original moog circuit vs a hotter level for eurorack; I compromised with a middle value. I built mine with removable resistors on jumpers so I can dial it in hotter later. So mine isn't as dramatic as this one:

If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

Re8et
Competition Winner

29 Nov 2022

Catblack wrote:
25 Nov 2022
Re8et wrote:
16 Nov 2022

links?? Can we have a snip peek at it??? :thumbup:
I built the Fitzgreyve Polymoog Resonator. I got a pcb/panel set from someone otherwise I probably wouldn't have built it. There's a good demo at the vid below. The build guide mentions a range of resistors for original moog circuit vs a hotter level for eurorack; I compromised with a middle value. I built mine with removable resistors on jumpers so I can dial it in hotter later. So mine isn't as dramatic as this one:

Wow, it sounds incredible, pure analoge awesomeness!

crimsonwarlock

02 Dec 2022

turn2on wrote:
02 Dec 2022
Polyres 1.1.2 update:
Wow, yet another nice update. Downloaded.

While you are on a roll, would it be possible to get preset save/load in MuRFA24. With that number of controls, it makes sense. There is still some space at the left, under the decals :puf_wink:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

crimsonwarlock

02 Dec 2022

turn2on wrote:
02 Dec 2022
Yes, it was been in plans with MuRFA24
:thumbup: :clap:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

moneykube

02 Dec 2022

thanks for the update turn2on , and thanks for posting there WAS an update for this. When I am logged in and go to plugins and sounds in the shop , PolyRes states the sale price , with no "free" or "free update" below the rack. I had to click on the sale price rack in the shop to see that there was a free update. I wish that RS would fix the shop.
For others experiencing the same issues > Sequences has also been also updated to 1.4.6... At least it was listed as "free" in the shop, but as mentioned before> an update should be listed on the shop page as a "free update" like it was for many years.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

turn2on
RE Developer

03 Dec 2022

Please open ticket to RS support, other users not have this problem with free update, something wrong may be with authorisation server. This question only to RS. I try also write to RS about this.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Dec 2022

moneykube wrote:
02 Dec 2022
thanks for the update turn2on , and thanks for posting there WAS an update for this. When I am logged in and go to plugins and sounds in the shop , PolyRes states the sale price , with no "free" or "free update" below the rack. I had to click on the sale price rack in the shop to see that there was a free update. I wish that RS would fix the shop.
For others experiencing the same issues > Sequences has also been also updated to 1.4.6... At least it was listed as "free" in the shop, but as mentioned before> an update should be listed on the shop page as a "free update" like it was for many years.
Go to your account/ REs and update from there.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

moneykube

03 Dec 2022

MrFigg wrote:
03 Dec 2022
IF sync all worked as it did, I would.
I am expected to go through 15 pages of racks hoping for updates? Not a chance !
Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 7.01.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 7.01.08 PM.png (86 KiB) Viewed 1200 times
Sync all works ONLY once you find all the updates and click purchase on each one ...
I usually find out about updates here... So thanks Reason Talk :thumbs_up: :puf_wink: :exclamation:

challism

03 Dec 2022

moneykube wrote:
03 Dec 2022
MrFigg wrote:
03 Dec 2022
IF sync all worked as it did, I would.
I am expected to go through 15 pages of racks hoping for updates? Not a chance !
Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 7.01.08 PM.png
Sync all works ONLY once you find all the updates and click purchase on each one ...
I usually find out about updates here... So thanks Reason Talk :thumbs_up: :puf_wink: :exclamation:
Another benefit of Reason Companion. I sure hope they figure out how to extend that wonderful piece of software to all Reason users (not just subscribers). Updates float to the top of the list of devices.
updates.jpg
updates.jpg (73.82 KiB) Viewed 1188 times

moneykube

04 Dec 2022

challism wrote:
03 Dec 2022
Another benefit of Reason Companion. I sure hope they figure out how to extend that wonderful piece of software to all Reason users (not just subscribers). Updates float to the top of the list of devices.
updates.jpg
I have 12, but it is not installed yet... will companion solve the issue if I install the perpetual licence, or do I need to be a plus subscriber for these updates to work properly?
R12 is on the list to install, but been I've bogged down with other apps , updates and plugs from the sale zone.
If I install R12, will it cause problems or conflicts with the installed R10, and R11, on my machine?
I still like R10 installed , to have the rewire option for video.
I was also waiting for the VST 3 update to install R12... which may have it's own problems. BUT... Hopefully not. :?

turn2on
RE Developer

04 Dec 2022

Long time I have installer R+ with companion and run also from time to time R11, sometime also run authoriser.
Companion help to work with list of REs, you can try this if also not have in plans to run R12 or Plus, companion is app that sync REs from your acc, like authorizer

challism

04 Dec 2022

moneykube wrote:
04 Dec 2022
challism wrote:
03 Dec 2022
updates.jpg
I have 12, but it is not installed yet... will companion solve the issue if I install the perpetual licence, or do I need to be a plus subscriber for these updates to work properly?
R12 is on the list to install, but been I've bogged down with other apps , updates and plugs from the sale zone.
If I install R12, will it cause problems or conflicts with the installed R10, and R11, on my machine?
I was also waiting for the VST 3 update to install R12... which may have it's own problems. BUT... Hopefully not. :?
I don't think you can run companion unless you are a R+ subscriber.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 Dec 2022

challism wrote:
04 Dec 2022
moneykube wrote:
04 Dec 2022

Again, just go into your account/products/REs then scroll to your T2on REs and click on free update. Done. No problem.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

moneykube

04 Dec 2022

MrFigg wrote:
04 Dec 2022
Again, just go into your account/products/REs then scroll to your T2on REs and click on free update. Done. No problem.
Sigh>>> yes that would> could> ONLY work, when one knows a rack is updated.( I will test your theory out with the next update that comes out, since I usually have to hit purchase, to get the update once I am aware of it)
The RS site doesn't tell you about updates, often listing a price on something I have already bought.Why would anyone click on a link to a priced rack that they already have purchased ,to find an update that is not mentioned there or here? :?:
As I said, I find out about updates here on ReasonTalk usually.
Occasionally I miss the notification about an update here, or sometimes, it is not mentioned at all.
Makes little sense to me. The RS site should not operate this way. It never did this before > for many good years.
The good old days :thumbup:
Last edited by moneykube on 04 Dec 2022, edited 1 time in total.

moneykube

04 Dec 2022

challism wrote:
04 Dec 2022
thanks... good to know.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

05 Dec 2022

moneykube wrote:
04 Dec 2022
MrFigg wrote:
04 Dec 2022
Sigh>>> yes that would> could> ONLY work, when one knows a rack is updated.( I will test your theory out with the next update that comes out, since I usually have to hit purchase, to get the update once I am aware of it)
The RS site doesn't tell you about updates, often listing a price on something I have already bought.Why would anyone click on a link to a priced rack that they already have purchased ,to find an update that is not mentioned there or here? :?:
As I said, I find out about updates here on ReasonTalk usually.
Occasionally I miss the notification about an update here, or sometimes, it is not mentioned at all.
Makes little sense to me. The RS site should not operate this way. It never did this before > for many good years.
The good old days :thumbup:
Ok. Maybe we’re not understanding each other. I’m the Shop, if you own a RE and you’re logged in it (usually) says Free where the price should be.
If you look at the REs under Device on your account and there’s an update it says in red either Free update or paid update. I get that you don’t want to scroll through 15 pages to check. Me neither. Do it once in a while. Probably take you in average 5 minutes. Of course the Authorizer should be better. We’ve been telling them that for years. Very often it doesn’t work.unfortunately though your two options seem to be to read about updates here or scroll through your RE list. Personally I couldn’t care less about having the latest update straight away. I think they mentioned something about the Authorizer changing but I can’t really remember. Just trying to help.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

moneykube

05 Dec 2022

MrFigg wrote:
05 Dec 2022
Ok. Maybe we’re not understanding each other. I’m the Shop, if you own a RE and you’re logged in it (usually) says Free where the price should be.
If you look at the REs under Device on your account and there’s an update it says in red either Free update or paid update. I get that you don’t want to scroll through 15 pages to check. Me neither. Do it once in a while. Probably take you in average 5 minutes. Of course the Authorizer should be better. We’ve been telling them that for years. Very often it doesn’t work.unfortunately though your two options seem to be to read about updates here or scroll through your RE list. Personally I couldn’t care less about having the latest update straight away. I think they mentioned something about the Authorizer changing but I can’t really remember. Just trying to help.
"Ok. Maybe we’re not understanding each other" Perhaps so.... the shop will say either free and you click and it is a free update, or there is a price for a rack I own, with no indication of an update, or sometimes the ones that are listed free are ones that I own and do not have an update...
I find it frustrating and confusing at times...
Anyway... this discussion should not be here, as this thread is for a great rack by a great developer.
My mistake. I apologize for my disruption in this thread.
I will try your solution, thanks for the help !

Noiserunner

05 Dec 2022

I also find the Authorizer error annoying. Just as an idea:
To save me the eternal clicking through the "My Products", I regularly look in the store and sort the entire offer by "New Arrivals". Here, the updates appear thank goodness as new arrivals and are at the top of the list.
(MacBook Pro 13", some soft- and hardware)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

05 Dec 2022

Noiserunner wrote:
05 Dec 2022
I also find the Authorizer error annoying. Just as an idea:
To save me the eternal clicking through the "My Products", I regularly look in the store and sort the entire offer by "New Arrivals". Here, the updates appear thank goodness as new arrivals and are at the top of the list.
Yep.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information