Bundle 2 from Noise Engineering

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
NoiseEng
RE Developer

20 Oct 2022

Greetings and salutations from Noise Engineering!
We are pleased to announce Bundle 2 of our Rack Extensions. Bundle 2 includes two synths (Manis, Loquelic Vereor), and our multitap delay, Imitor, available as a bundle or individually, at a special introductory price of half off!

If you've followed our Rack Extensions for a while, you may recognize some of these names. Manis is an update to Manis Iteritas and Loquelic Vereor is an update to Loquelic Iteritas Vereor.

For those of you who already own the old versions, first off, thanks! Here is an update for you: this roll out will be similar to the Bundle 1 rollout if you were here for that. The old versions will be removed from the shop, but NOT from your accounts. You will have access to them going forward. You will also be receiving FREE upgrades to the new versions (but please give the kind folks at the Reason shop a week or so to get that all sorted out). The new versions will NOT overwrite the old ones. The main updates are art (as with Bundle 1, we move toward the black panel version) and some performance updates.

These REs are available in the Reason Shop starting today!

We also rolled out a small update to the REs in Bundle 1 (Basimilus, Cursus Vereor, and Desmodus) a few days ago that a lot of you already noticed: this is strictly an art update for continuity across products and will not impact performance. These updates are of course also free for all owners of these REs.

A bit more on the Bundle 2 REs:
Manis is built on the concepts of additive, subtractive, and FM synthesis and uses saw waves to realize its unparalleled sound. It can go from gritty and dark to smooth and beautiful with the tweak of a couple of knobs. It is a shapeshifter of a synth. Use it for almost anything from alien percussion, to unique melodic parts, and otherworldly sounds and sound effects.

Loquelic Vereor is built around our interpretations of three classic synthesis algorithms (VOSIM, phase modulation, summation synthesis). This Swiss army knife of a synth is capable of a range of sounds that are sure to cut through a mix.

Loquelic Vereor is a complex oscillator. Its two oscillators modulate each other for sounds you have never thought possible in software. From outrageous, chaotic sounds to wild drum sounds to drones, basslines, and leads, with Loquelic Vereor, you can have it all.

Imitor is a delay designed for customization and experimentation. We designed Imitor with powerful user-friendly controls and tap displays that are fun to interact with. Set the pre-delay, pan your taps, warp time, crescendo or decrescendo – the delay section of Imitor has so many options at your fingertips.

Imitor excels at long, evolving echos and creating rhythms from a single sound, but it
can also be set to extremely short delay times for comb filtering, flanging, chorus, and
more.

Imitor is a delay and echo playground: if you can imagine it, you can create it with Imitor.

We are extremely grateful to our beta testers who helped us bring these to you. We are a small team with limited bandwidth and it's not an exaggeration to say that without them, I wouldn't be writing this message. So to all of you who helped out, thank you so much!
Kris
Noise Engineering
Doer of the Things
Two of Seven

WasteLand

20 Oct 2022

well a crowded latin place..... but i like it, that i have still the older ones, and even those not anymore in the store, and of course the new ones....;

Imitor, the only one i didn't have, untill 15 minutes ago, well great how to upgrade to the new stuff, and also have the older ones...

Schermopname (39).png
Schermopname (39).png (211.97 KiB) Viewed 2107 times
--
Schermopname (42).png
Schermopname (42).png (75.6 KiB) Viewed 2101 times
-----
Schermopname (41).png
Schermopname (41).png (46.75 KiB) Viewed 2107 times
Win 10 Pro. R11 suite + R12. Nektar Panorama p1. Ryzen 9 5900X. Cubase Pro 11, Bitwig Studio 4.4, Reaper 6.68, Ableton Live 11 Suite. RME Hammerfall DSP Multiface.

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada

https://soundcloud.com/user-873737123

rorystorm

20 Oct 2022

Imitor is fantastic. Love your work!

BRIGGS

20 Oct 2022

thank you!

r11s

WasteLand

20 Oct 2022

wow! Loquelic Vereor is real... full dinner. already great fun, the seven way, to program it, together with Manis... and with Imitor.... i shall extend it, in true sense of the werd extend....
Win 10 Pro. R11 suite + R12. Nektar Panorama p1. Ryzen 9 5900X. Cubase Pro 11, Bitwig Studio 4.4, Reaper 6.68, Ableton Live 11 Suite. RME Hammerfall DSP Multiface.

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada

https://soundcloud.com/user-873737123

Synthopathe

21 Oct 2022

Maybe I've missed it but I couldn't find how long the intro offer lasts for?

Also wondering when Bundle 1 might be on sale next?

I have your wonderful freebies and want more 👍

NoiseEng
RE Developer

21 Oct 2022

Thanks to everyone for your support!

We always participate in the Black Friday sale, so if you miss the intro sale (or are interested in Bundle 1), Black Friday will be a great time to grab them!
Kris
Noise Engineering
Doer of the Things
Two of Seven

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

21 Oct 2022

Couldn't resist :)

A bunch of mini-soundscapes, each created by holding 1 key, and no other gestures - LaunchEon is used as a super-modulator to control Loquelic Vereor.

Interesting that this synth starts somewhere weird :D I Like it.

rorystorm

02 Nov 2022

so I have Loquelic Iteritas Vereor, and Loquelic Vereor appeared in my Reason Companion a couple of days after release. I've installed it but it's not showing up in the browser in Reason. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still, nothing. Is there anything I can do or should I raise a ticket with RS?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Nov 2022

rorystorm wrote:
02 Nov 2022
so I have Loquelic Iteritas Vereor, and Loquelic Vereor appeared in my Reason Companion a couple of days after release. I've installed it but it's not showing up in the browser in Reason. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still, nothing. Is there anything I can do or should I raise a ticket with RS?
Its a pain if you’ve got a load of REs you don’t want installed but hitting Sync All once or twice will usually fix the issue.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Mataya

03 Nov 2022

I need to do(sync) it 3 or even 4 times until they all appear finally.

M

bharris22

03 Nov 2022

I'm a little confused. It says above that "Manis is an update to Manis Iteritas." Is Manis Iteritas = Manis Iteritas Vereor (which is in my account)?

rorystorm

24 Dec 2022

MrFigg wrote:
03 Nov 2022
rorystorm wrote:
02 Nov 2022
Its a pain if you’ve got a load of REs you don’t want installed but hitting Sync All once or twice will usually fix the issue.
was just checking the reason shop and noticed Loquelic Vereor came up with a free update: updated and now it's in my browser. Sounds great.

• Information