Hunting for an old RE

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Aosta

14 May 2022

I've been going through the shop trying to find a RE that was either a compressor or loudness maximizer that came out around the start of the whole RE environment, I know the creator was italian but the reason I'm looking for it is because of the excellent ad for it that was up on youtube.
A guy with a beard and glasses was making music and his neigbour came down to complain about how loud it was and the guy just stood staring at her at the door, closed it and then turned up the music even more using the RE. I'd just love to see the ad again because it was probably the funniest one I've seen :lol:
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Tend the flame

Ottostrom

14 May 2022

Here you go:

Aosta

14 May 2022

Ottostrom wrote:
14 May 2022
Here you go:
Ahh!! Thats it! Thank you. I didn't get all the details correct I thought it was one of the women outside complaining to the bearded guy, still a great ad for a RE even after all these years.
Wonder if anyone else has a fave RE ad they want to share?
Tend the flame

Rising Night Wave

14 May 2022

hahaha best commercial ever LOOOOL hahaha i am laughing my ass off right now OMG...
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

challism

14 May 2022

That could very well be my neighbors. Here it is, 11PM, and they are still at it, with their impressive sound system and much less impressive karaoke skills. :( Funny thing about it; they think I don't like music.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

LongFist

15 May 2022

Aosta wrote:
14 May 2022
Wonder if anyone else has a fave RE ad they want to share?
A long time ago, in a galaxy very near here, I was tasked with selling Reason 3.0 in our music store. Luckily, Propellerheads were on the spot and met me more than half way:

Presenting the Reason 3.0 (More Everything!) Advertisement:
:rebirth: 2.0.1 :recycle: 2.2 :reload: 1.0 :record: 1.0 :reason: 11 Suite :reason:+ ________ :arrow: Love the entire product line!

Aosta

15 May 2022

LongFist wrote:
15 May 2022
A long time ago, in a galaxy very near here, I was tasked with selling Reason 3.0 in our music store. Luckily, Propellerheads were on the spot and met me more than half way:

Presenting the Reason 3.0 (More Everything!) Advertisement:
What a great video!! I want to buy Reason 3.0 now! :clap:

I jumped into Reason when 6 came out, it must have been so exciting seeing all that stuff being introduced back then!
Tend the flame

Mint

16 May 2022

Aosta wrote:
15 May 2022

What a great video!! I want to buy Reason 3.0 now! :clap:

I remember it.... Well crafted track. Great ad.

"They don't make'em like that anymore" :cry:

• Information