RIP - Mix & Mastering Rig Bundle gone from the shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
challism

13 May 2022

If I am remembering this right, the Backline Rig was removed after UJam's devices were removed from the shop. Maybe some other devs removed their REs, too. Not sure.

So that got me thinking about the recent Mix & Mastering Rig removal. I think the rig's removal was triggered by FXpansion pulling their REs out of the shop. The M&M Rig had three FXpansion REs (BusComp, ChanComp, EnvShaper). Part of me is thinking (hoping) RS will replace those devices with something else and put the rig back in the shop (Rig version 5). But I think it might be gone for good. They haven't done that with the Backline Rig.

On second thought: I think there were two FXpansion REs in the Synth Rig (Etch and Tres, unless I'm mistaken). But the Synth Rig is still in the shop. So maybe 2 devices being removed wasn't enough to pull the rig, but 3 devices being removed was.

Thoughts?
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 May 2022

challism wrote:
13 May 2022
If I am remembering this right, the Backline Rig was removed after UJam's devices were removed from the shop. Maybe some other devs removed their REs, too. Not sure.

So that got me thinking about the recent Mix & Mastering Rig removal. I think the rig's removal was triggered by FXpansion pulling their REs out of the shop. The M&M Rig had three FXpansion REs (BusComp, ChanComp, EnvShaper). Part of me is thinking (hoping) RS will replace those devices with something else and put the rig back in the shop (Rig version 5). But I think it might be gone for good. They haven't done that with the Backline Rig.

On second thought: I think there were two FXpansion REs in the Synth Rig (Etch and Tres, unless I'm mistaken). But the Synth Rig is still in the shop. So maybe 2 devices being removed wasn't enough to pull the rig, but 3 devices being removed was.

Thoughts?
Nah. Etch and Tres were never in the synth rig.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

challism

14 May 2022

MrFigg wrote:
13 May 2022
challism wrote:
13 May 2022

Thoughts?
Nah. Etch and Tres were never in the synth rig.
Ah, OK. I thought I got those in the synth rig. Must have picked those up on their own. ha ha ha.... I own too many REs... and am about to buy more. Houston, I have a problem.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Aosta

14 May 2022

Does anyone else get the feeling the whole RE environment is slowly unraveling?
Tend the flame

• Information