New (Free!) RE: Macro multi model synthesizer

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
User avatar
gkillmaster
Posts: 183
Joined: 09 May 2018

Post 16 Feb 2022

In just a short few days, this may be my favorite synth to use! So much variety in tiny tweaks! Thanks SO much. Would love a randomizer. Can't help but wonder what is next for Presteign Sound Labs and Reason!

rorystorm
Posts: 368
Joined: 06 Jul 2019

Post 16 Feb 2022

I also really like this, it sounds fantastic. One thing that would be cool is an envelope cv out to link up with the cutoff of another filter device?

User avatar
avasopht
Posts: 3197
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 16 Feb 2022

This is brilliant. Instant brilliant sounds!!!
---

User avatar
ksniod
Posts: 103
Joined: 05 Jan 2019

Post 16 Feb 2022

That's a blessing, thank you!

User avatar
Arrant
Posts: 494
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 17 Feb 2022

Best Reason news I've heard in a long time, thank you so much! :clap:
Any chance of more Mutable REs? Clouds, Clouds, Clouds :puf_bigsmile:

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 2990
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 17 Feb 2022

Wow. Thanks so much to the developer. This is really good!
The latest release:

User avatar
moalla
Posts: 236
Joined: 20 Oct 2017

Post 17 Feb 2022

Really nice sounding advanced synth, thank you for the nice job youΒ΄ve done for the reason users :clap:
at last a new idea for a sound generator, not the hundreth emulation of vintage gear!
there is no right life in the wrong one [T.W. Adorno]
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
R12,R3900x,firefaceUC,T440p,Babyface,Miniak,SparkLE,Nocturns,Microkey37,IbanezSR305,EveSC205,DT880,Se2a,NT2A, PAB115mk2,JLsub12,dbx,QSC,Mackie,1000WattsbicyclePA

User avatar
Rising Night Wave
Posts: 791
Joined: 03 Sep 2019
Location: Vransko, Slovenia

Post 17 Feb 2022

moalla wrote: ↑
17 Feb 2022
Really nice sounding advanced synth, thank you for the nice job youΒ΄ve done for the reason users :clap:
at last a new idea for a sound generator, not the hundreth emulation of vintage gear!
same thought here
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro x64 | Reason 10 | Reason+ | NCH WavePad Masters Edition

TritoneAddiction
Posts: 3424
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 17 Feb 2022

Since there are no demo songs in the shop I'll share this bit. I wrote this using an early beta version of the synth. All sounds stem from Macro. No samples or other instruments used. But I've used added effects, so most sounds aren't "clean".



(I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread yesterday so this is a second attempt :puf_smile: )

visheshl
Posts: 757
Joined: 27 Sep 2019

Post 17 Feb 2022

TritoneAddiction wrote: ↑
17 Feb 2022
Since there are no demo songs in the shop I'll share this bit. I wrote this using an early beta version of the synth. All sounds stem from Macro. No samples or other instruments used. But I've used added effects, so most sounds aren't "clean".



(I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread yesterday so this is a second attempt :puf_smile: )
Nice track friend πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

User avatar
Rising Night Wave
Posts: 791
Joined: 03 Sep 2019
Location: Vransko, Slovenia

Post 17 Feb 2022

visheshl wrote: ↑
17 Feb 2022
TritoneAddiction wrote: ↑
17 Feb 2022
Since there are no demo songs in the shop I'll share this bit. I wrote this using an early beta version of the synth. All sounds stem from Macro. No samples or other instruments used. But I've used added effects, so most sounds aren't "clean".



(I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread yesterday so this is a second attempt :puf_smile: )
Nice track friend πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
yes indeed. nice short presentational song. :clap: :thumbup:
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro x64 | Reason 10 | Reason+ | NCH WavePad Masters Edition

TritoneAddiction
Posts: 3424
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 17 Feb 2022

Rising Night Wave wrote: ↑
17 Feb 2022
visheshl wrote: ↑
17 Feb 2022

Nice track friend πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
yes indeed. nice short presentational song. :clap: :thumbup:
Thanks guys :puf_smile:

DJMaytag
Posts: 539
Joined: 17 Jun 2015
Location: Madison, WI

Post 17 Feb 2022

Arrant wrote: ↑
17 Feb 2022
Best Reason news I've heard in a long time, thank you so much! :clap:
Any chance of more Mutable REs? Clouds, Clouds, Clouds :puf_bigsmile:
Marbles?

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 9764
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 17 Feb 2022

Loque wrote: ↑
16 Feb 2022
fieldframe wrote: ↑
15 Feb 2022
Thank you all for the kind words!

And huge thanks to Pongasoft for being a truly awesome partner in this project, believing in my wild idea and persevering when things looked impossible.

I can't wait to see what you all create with Macro!
While you say it....What do you guys think about a community refill project?
Let's do it! :refill:

User avatar
artmessiah
Posts: 78
Joined: 22 Apr 2017
Location: Virginia Beach

Post 17 Feb 2022

TritoneAddiction wrote: ↑
17 Feb 2022
Since there are no demo songs in the shop I'll share this bit. I wrote this using an early beta version of the synth. All sounds stem from Macro. No samples or other instruments used. But I've used added effects, so most sounds aren't "clean".



(I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread yesterday so this is a second attempt :puf_smile: )
Super Dope as always. Loving this synth so far. Very easy to program and instantly usable/playable sounds.

Marc64
Posts: 656
Joined: 24 Jan 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 17 Feb 2022

TritoneAddiction wrote: ↑
17 Feb 2022
Since there are no demo songs in the shop I'll share this bit. I wrote this using an early beta version of the synth. All sounds stem from Macro. No samples or other instruments used. But I've used added effects, so most sounds aren't "clean".



(I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread yesterday so this is a second attempt :puf_smile: )
Just awesome !!!! :)

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 2990
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 17 Feb 2022

Loooooooving this!!!! This has become pistons best friend πŸ™Œ
The latest release:

User avatar
EnochLight
Moderator
Posts: 7776
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Useless Moderator

Post 17 Feb 2022

PhillipOrdonez wrote: ↑
17 Feb 2022
Loooooooving this!!!! This has become pistons best friend πŸ™Œ
Which one? :puf_bigsmile: :mrgreen:



Detroit_Pistons.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Β Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

DJMaytag
Posts: 539
Joined: 17 Jun 2015
Location: Madison, WI

Post 17 Feb 2022

LOL.

Bill Laimbeer!

User avatar
Faastwalker
Posts: 2090
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 17 Feb 2022

Lost of good few hours with this thing since downloading. Verdict - I can't believe it's free!! It's really, really good. Definitely the best free RE ever.

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 10011
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 18 Feb 2022

I opened a thread for the community refill project:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7527070
Reason12, Win10

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 2924
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the New York

Post 18 Feb 2022

Very generous!
The Now Sound of MIDI Thru πŸ§‚

visheshl
Posts: 757
Joined: 27 Sep 2019

Post 19 Feb 2022

Macro Zen Battlefield

A modular style jamsession with Ableton Live and Reason Rack Plugin.
All sounds generated by and designed on the new Macro Synth including drum and percussive sounds.



visheshl
Posts: 757
Joined: 27 Sep 2019

Post 20 Feb 2022

Macro is such an amazing Synth man, wow.
It makes some really good sounds.
Thank you to the Dev's who decided to give it away for free.

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 10011
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 20 Feb 2022

So... I played a bit with it. It has some great generators! But it lacks some basic synth features like glide time, envelopes, filters, modulation and more CV.

When comes the full features version? I would pay for it 😍
Reason12, Win10

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Rompla and 2 guests