News from Noise Engineering: free REs, new/updated REs

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
jonnyretina

20 Oct 2022

Instabuy on Bundle 2 https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... -bundle-2/ absolutely amazing work!

@NoiseEng:

Out of interest, what are your future plans for these remaining 4 legacy devices on the Reason Shop? :)
ne.jpg
ne.jpg (789.19 KiB) Viewed 1352 times

NoiseEng
RE Developer

20 Oct 2022

I don't have a real answer for you at this time -- it's been a lot of work to get these three out!
jonnyretina wrote:
20 Oct 2022
Instabuy on Bundle 2 https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... -bundle-2/ absolutely amazing work!

@NoiseEng:

Out of interest, what are your future plans for these remaining 4 legacy devices on the Reason Shop? :)

ne.jpg
Kris
Noise Engineering
Doer of the Things
Two of Seven

ksniod

20 Oct 2022

Jumped right to the shop and bought this Imitor, I wouldn't miss any NE RE available :)
And thanks for Manis + Loquelic Vereor, that's awesome

jonnyretina

20 Oct 2022

NoiseEng wrote:
20 Oct 2022
I don't have a real answer for you at this time -- it's been a lot of work to get these three out!
No worries, I'm gonna hold off buying the older units and hopefully next year you'll have something something better to take their place. I can't get on with the old UIs but absolutely love the new ones :)

In the mean time, these new toys will keep me going for a long while! Synth Bundle 1 + Synth Bundle 2 combined is just endless fun. Keep up the amazing work!

Libraquaricorn

20 Oct 2022

Could you do a NE flavoured compressor Re to tame all this sweet madness? One modeled after your Librae Legio for example?

NoiseEng
RE Developer

21 Oct 2022

Libraquaricorn wrote:
20 Oct 2022
Could you do a NE flavoured compressor Re to tame all this sweet madness? One modeled after your Librae Legio for example?
I will ask the magic 8-ball and see what happens. Perhaps one day...
Kris
Noise Engineering
Doer of the Things
Two of Seven

DJMaytag

09 Jul 2023

Digging thru the “gear” I already bought to find some new sounds, and MAN is Imitor F’ing amazing. I’ve been looking for a go-to crazy reverb since OhmBoyz pretty much went out of business (and is no longer compatible with Apple Silicon anyway). This might be it!

• Information