Amalgam FM / Substractive synth released

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
dusan.cani

06 Mar 2024

ekss wrote:
05 Mar 2024

I also had a look at the echo but could not find an obvious error, if it stops working again please let me know!
I found where the problem with the echo bug is. If you set echo intensity exactly at 50% value and save the patch, it won't be read after patch loading. :puf_bigsmile:

ekss
RE Developer

06 Mar 2024

dusan.cani wrote:
06 Mar 2024
ekss wrote:
05 Mar 2024

I also had a look at the echo but could not find an obvious error, if it stops working again please let me know!
I found where the problem with the echo bug is. If you set echo intensity exactly at 50% value and save the patch, it won't be read after patch loading. :puf_bigsmile:
Wow, great find! I don't have a clue how that could happen but surely will investigate!

ekss
RE Developer

27 Mar 2024

dusan.cani wrote:
06 Mar 2024
ekss wrote:
05 Mar 2024

The echo bug has been fixed, update available now! :)

22ndCenturyStudio

09 Apr 2024

As previously mentioned many times...a beautiful GUI indeed. Since I have to choose between a 3 operator synth...versus...a 9 operator synth(due to budget constraints)...I picked Algoritm.

• Information