Red Rock Sound is having a sale (Oct-Nov 2021)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

13 Nov 2021

challism wrote:
11 Nov 2021
Curious what everyone's thoughts are on Red70? It's been around for ages... I don't hear much about it anymore.
I think Red70 is pretty cool. I've always wondered why Ivoks gets all the attention of the two. The simple answer is probably that Ivoks looks cooler.
In my opinion Red70 works best for bass sounds. Just like Ivoks it's got a nice squelchy filter. The ability to have up to 8 voices, unison, pan spread opens up possibilites that Ivoks doesn't have.
Some synths work really good together with a bit of added distortion/saturation, this is one of them imo.

arnigretar

13 Nov 2021

ekss wrote:
27 Oct 2021
Grabbed Polivoks Filter, RE3Q and Orchestral Hall Reverb today. Great stuff! :thumbup:
purchased exactly the same 3 :re: :D
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

moofi

14 Nov 2021

After playing around for a bit with all American EQ, British EQ + RE3Q, I´m pleasantly pleased with the results.

The English and the American ones add a pretty punchy feel with well working bands. All four sound similar in a way of their colouring yet every EQ got its individual sound. Perfect for electronic music from what I can tell so far.

The "odd" frequency bands plus the "air" section of RE3Q are quite inspiring.

• Information