RS Happy Accident Bundle in Shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Loque

21 Oct 2021

challism wrote:
21 Oct 2021
Excellent deal for anybody wanting all 3, or anybody who owns PatMut and also want to pick up Frik and Algo (sneaky plan to pick up PatMut with rewards and get the other two at a discount, MrFigg). I'm just missing Algo but have access to it via R+, so I will keep waiting for the next offer on Algo.

It's exciting to see a cross-grade offer in the shop. Could this be a sign that "complete my bundle" might be coming?

Also.... RIP Bob Ross! <3
br.JPG
A cross grade would be enough in first place. There were a few situations in part which needed a cross grade.
Reason12, Win10

RandomNoise

21 Oct 2021

I own Algoritm and PM and I'm seeing this offer as $99. Is this the cross grade value? Which is the same price as Friktion.. Am I getting something wrong?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Oct 2021

RandomNoise wrote:
21 Oct 2021
I own Algoritm and PM and I'm seeing this offer as $99. Is this the cross grade value? Which is the same price as Friktion.. Am I getting something wrong?
Doesn't seem to matter if you own one, two or all three. Same price 99. Unless you don't own any then it's 149.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Mr. Rodent

21 Oct 2021

Hmm, I'm thinking whether to use a 50 point voucher to buy PM and save 26€ from the bundle or to keep the points for later since they're not gonna expire before June..

Dalle

21 Oct 2021

This is making me want to upgrade to Reason 12 so I have enough reward points to get Pattern Mutator for free so I can buy Algoritm and get Friktion for free... Damn you Reason Studios :-x

RandomNoise

21 Oct 2021

MrFigg wrote:
21 Oct 2021
RandomNoise wrote:
21 Oct 2021
Doesn't seem to matter if you own one, two or all three. Same price 99. Unless you don't own any then it's 149.
Oh I see, got it. Thanks for clarifying this :thumbup:

Tinnitus

21 Oct 2021

This looks interesting, but would be even more of an essential purchase if non sub members got access to the regular R+ patches?

Anyone know the discounted price in GBP if you own pattern mutator? All three are £129.
Last edited by Tinnitus on 23 Oct 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Social Exodus

21 Oct 2021

Knee deep in the hoopla.

I recently upgraded to Reason 12 perpetual license, mostly because I find a slight zoom to be way easier on my older eyes. I came from the R11 Suite so I basically have everything BUT Aloritm and Friktion since I bought Pattern Mutator on sale a while back. My initial reaction was "yeah, grab it" but then I realized I have barely scratched the surface of what I already have and buying two new synths would only further distract me from actually making music.

I have to hand it to Reason Studios -- the marketing is strong with this company and for many years now (since R6.5) I have wholeheartedly jumped on all things RS. It's fun and always exciting to get new gear and they make great gear for sure. But much like I had to quell my guitar fever and actually play the ones I already have with the amps and pedals I already have, I need to concentrate fully on the gear I have and get down to business.

Not that anyone likely cares I suppose, but there it is anyway.
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Oct 2021

Social Exodus wrote:
21 Oct 2021
Knee deep in the hoopla.

I recently upgraded to Reason 12 perpetual license, mostly because I find a slight zoom to be way easier on my older eyes. I came from the R11 Suite so I basically have everything BUT Aloritm and Friktion since I bought Pattern Mutator on sale a while back. My initial reaction was "yeah, grab it" but then I realized I have barely scratched the surface of what I already have and buying two new synths would only further distract me from actually making music.

I have to hand it to Reason Studios -- the marketing is strong with this company and for many years now (since R6.5) I have wholeheartedly jumped on all things RS. It's fun and always exciting to get new gear and they make great gear for sure. But much like I had to quell my guitar fever and actually play the ones I already have with the amps and pedals I already have, I need to concentrate fully on the gear I have and get down to business.

Not that anyone likely cares I suppose, but there it is anyway.
Earlier today I got “plugin depression”. Faaaaar too many plugins and I can’t see the effects for the other effects etc. In any case, since that IKMultimedia promo it looks like AmpliTube is everything I need to put my guitar through. Even taken over from Kuassa. So I deleted all my FX REs. Then I thought about what keyboard stuff I actually play. Kept a Juno and a Rhodes and did away with the rest. Players. Nope. Bye.
I’ve still got one or two VSTs left which I really need , again guitar stuff. Echorec, Uni-vibe etc.
And, to get back to the subject in hand, the only thing I want is Friktion and I’ve got enough Rewards points to get it so woohoo!!! :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

kb420

21 Oct 2021

I didn't see anyone post about this, but I thought that some may be interested.

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... bQeyFnxB2k
Sooooooooo,  you shut down the forums?  Bad move Props!!!!!

Faastwalker

21 Oct 2021

Great for anyone who doesn't own either of the three ............. or non + Reason users.

Must admit, as a subscriber I look at such deals with a wry smile these days :)

BananaSkins

21 Oct 2021

Yep already posted...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7525328

Faastwalker

21 Oct 2021

Great deal for anyone who doesn't own either of the three ............. or non + Reason users.

Must admit, as a subscriber I look at such deals with a wry smile these days :-)

WOO

22 Oct 2021

Damn! I was about to pick up the bundle with my 100 rewards points. So you can't redeem your points on anything that's on sale? How f*****UP IS THAT! And I thought the folks at reason where throwing us perpetual license folks with reward points to spend a pre black friday gift. Oh well. I can live without them. It would have been nice though to pick up all 3 devices for 29 dollars.

Steedus
Competition Winner

22 Oct 2021

WOO wrote:
22 Oct 2021
Damn! I was about to pick up the bundle with my 100 rewards points. So you can't redeem your points on anything that's on sale? How f*****UP IS THAT! And I thought the folks at reason where throwing us perpetual license folks with reward points to spend a pre black friday gift. Oh well. I can live without them. It would have been nice though to pick up all 3 devices for 29 dollars.
You can only use rewards points for items in the rewards store section, and this bundle isn’t in there.. however you can use rewards points to buy one of the devices which will make the bundle cheaper.

edit, I just did this, grabbed PM via rewards, and then the bundle came down to $99. Also earned an additional 5 rewards points.

ab459

23 Oct 2021

Have PM and Friktion, so for me it can't looking as upgrade (since single Algo costs exactly the same 99), so no sense.
For say 50, could grab.

motuscott

23 Oct 2021

Already have Fast. Thinking about picking up Bulbous with this offer. Though I have mo plug ins than I know what to do with.
Currently on Rationality Plus

Everybody do the Reggae Chicken!
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

manisnotabird

23 Oct 2021

I have algorithm and pattern mutator and my price to complete the bundle is the exact same as the price of just buying Frikton normal: $99.

dstoliker

24 Oct 2021

dstoliker wrote:
20 Oct 2021
Argh! I just picked up Algorithm in the rewards shop the other day. Of the three, I'm now only missing Pattern Mutator. The offer shows as $99 for me... more than Pattern Mutator itself. :(
I contacted support about how the price of Pattern Mutator was showing up this way and they hooked me up with a discount on it. :clap:

easyrider

24 Oct 2021

I just got the Happy accident bundle from reason….bought the Pattern Mutator first with a reward points for £14 then the price adjusted for the bundle and got the bundle with a code for £69

worked out at £27 each

BananaSkins

24 Oct 2021

easyrider wrote:
24 Oct 2021
I just got the Happy accident bundle from reason….bought the Pattern Mutator first with a reward points for £14 then the price adjusted for the bundle and got the bundle with a code for £69

worked out at £27 each
Nice - What code?

easyrider

24 Oct 2021

BananaSkins wrote:
24 Oct 2021
easyrider wrote:
24 Oct 2021

worked out at £27 each
Nice - What code?
It was a code reason gave me to honour the Reason 11 to Reason 12 when Reason 11 hit that I missed by a few days.

BananaSkins

24 Oct 2021

easyrider wrote:
24 Oct 2021
BananaSkins wrote:
24 Oct 2021

Nice - What code?
It was a code reason gave me to honour the Reason 11 to Reason 12 when Reason 11 hit that I missed by a few days.
Very nice of them - enjoy your spoils…

easyrider

24 Oct 2021

BananaSkins wrote:
24 Oct 2021
easyrider wrote:
24 Oct 2021

Very nice of them - enjoy your spoils…
Cheers mate.

• Information