Processed Pianos internal FX Routing

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Chizmata

17 Oct 2021

may i just ask

"What the F...????"

i still trying to dig into this and needed to vent, but does anyone agree that is the weirdest internal routing of any reason (suite) stock device, ESPECIALLY for one that doesnt seem to have a manual?

inserts and sends are all over the place... im sure it adds some complexity, but if i just knew what goes where and when...

or am i just dumb?

AttenuationHz

17 Oct 2021

Any info in here: viewtopic.php?t=7512798
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

rootwheel

18 Oct 2021

Chizmata wrote:
17 Oct 2021
may i just ask

"What the F...????"

i still trying to dig into this and needed to vent, but does anyone agree that is the weirdest internal routing of any reason (suite) stock device, ESPECIALLY for one that doesnt seem to have a manual?

inserts and sends are all over the place... im sure it adds some complexity, but if i just knew what goes where and when...

or am i just dumb?
I gave up using it and downgraded to the Reason Pianos ReFill :)

Steedus
Competition Winner

18 Oct 2021

It’s nice, but it has an issue (whether by design or something else) where the velocity layers are limited. It was vaguely brought up before but I think at the time not even buddard knew 100% what was up with it.

• Information