Proton panel element not yet HD

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
RoryM0

18 Sep 2021

Proton.png
Proton.png (58.62 KiB) Viewed 737 times
This image captured at R12 application zoom 160% - as you can see the amp vel knob is still looking rough, and possibly the pitch/mod wheels too. Other panel elements seem to be fine.

hamzter
RE Developer

23 Sep 2021

Hi!

Thank you for letting me know!

Best regards,
Gustav

RoryM0

23 Sep 2021

No problem mate. Take care :thumbup:

buddard
RE Developer

23 Sep 2021

We've had this problem recently with Resonans as well. It appears to be due to the width of the film strip not being a multiple of 5 pixels.

selig
RE Developer

23 Sep 2021

buddard wrote:
23 Sep 2021
We've had this problem recently with Resonans as well. It appears to be due to the width of the film strip not being a multiple of 5 pixels.
I wish that had been more clear, though it seems totally logical now. But at the time I chased my tail for a few days with an issue related to filmstrip width before David @ Pitchblende suggested I check for that.
Selig Audio, LLC

Loque

23 Sep 2021

selig wrote:
23 Sep 2021
buddard wrote:
23 Sep 2021
I wish that had been more clear, though it seems totally logical now. But at the time I chased my tail for a few days with an issue related to filmstrip width before David @ Pitchblende suggested I check for that.
So... Maybe some devs need to do something. I thought i sit and wait until RS got it sorted, but now i check my RE again and contact the devs.

JPS Harmonic Synth looks awful in HiRes as an example...
Reason12, Win10

hamzter
RE Developer

08 Oct 2021

Just got word from RS that this was a problem on their end and that it has now been fixed.

If you uninstall and then reinstall the device, all graphics assets should now be hi-res.

Cheers,
Gustav

Majestik Monkey

08 Oct 2021

Loque wrote:
23 Sep 2021
selig wrote:
23 Sep 2021

So... Maybe some devs need to do something. I thought i sit and wait until RS got it sorted, but now i check my RE again and contact the devs.

JPS Harmonic Synth looks awful in HiRes as an example...
On my Comp & in R12 JPS Harmonic Synth ' Just Freezes Up ' Permanently Until Reboot ! & Yet in RS11 all is well :lol: My Proton Devises are all working Ok Tho not checked different resolutions as yet?

• Information