Rent to own?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Aosta

02 Sep 2021

I'm just wondering if you can just rent a RE for a month and not have to pause payments and have it sitting in my purchases indefinitely? I literally only need a RE I trailed for a day to bounce out stems from a finished track.
Thanks
Tend the flame

joeyluck

02 Sep 2021

Aosta wrote:
02 Sep 2021
I'm just wondering if you can just rent a RE for a month and not have to pause payments and have it sitting in my purchases indefinitely? I literally only need a RE I trailed for a day to bounce out stems from a finished track.
Thanks
There is a rent to own option as well as subscription options. You can do the subscription option for $9 for one month and choose up to $400 worth of REs to subscribe to while you're at it.

moneykube

02 Sep 2021

can pause any re subscription at any time... should you choose to continue later on... you will pick up where you left off in payments... but yes it will be sitting in your purchases indefinitely unless you buy it out right... I dd this with Resonans Physical Synthesizer after a month of subscription
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Aosta

02 Sep 2021

Thanks guys,
So best option is to just subscribe 1 month and while I'm at it load up a few other pre trialed REs I have unfinished stuff for and finish those tracks too.
Mission accepted.
Tend the flame

joeyluck

02 Sep 2021

To be clear, moneykube mentioned "subscription" while describing what sounds like rent-to-own. The subscription, which I mentioned is not rent-to-own, but a really great value.

Aosta

02 Sep 2021

joeyluck wrote:
02 Sep 2021
To be clear, moneykube mentioned "subscription" while describing what sounds like rent-to-own. The subscription, which I mentioned is not rent-to-own, but a really great value.
Yeah i gathered that was the case, thanks
Tend the flame

• Information