Static Cling May Madness Deals!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Socram
RE Developer

16 May 2021

Hey everyone! As reluctant as I am to overpromote, the reality is it can be extremely challenging to get exposure on the Rack Extension Shop, so without further ado, I wanted to announce the following deals on current Static Cling releases!

Delta MIDI Computer (>30% off): Arguably one of, if not the most powerful Player RE. A modular yet easy to use workflow allows you to create whatever MIDI effects you can imagine. Plus a major update is coming soon!

Chord Detector (>20% off): Lightning fast chord detection from MIDI input, detects every chord under the sun, including inversions.

AutoLatch MIDI Gate (>50% off): Unique and powerful MIDI note length control, recently updated to add a handy "Mono Latch" feature.

Optic Multi-Channel Analyzer (>25% off, sale description has a typo!): Displays multiple side-by-side channels of frequency analysis, or time analysis with the recently added oscilloscope feature.

I hope you all enjoy these deals and the other great offers from my fellow devs. I appreciate your support over the years, and look forward to bringing you more updates and new devices in the coming months!
Static Cling - Rack Extension Developer of Tome, Index, Optic, Chord Detector, Delta, and AutoLatch.
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

freshkidblaze

16 May 2021

Wooo! Been waiting for months for delta . . I've probably talked about it going on sale for months 🤣 in the fb group.

challism

16 May 2021

freshkidblaze wrote:
16 May 2021
Wooo! Been waiting for months for delta . . I've probably talked about it going on sale for months 🤣 in the fb group.
You are going to love it. I know I do. It's easily the best and most versatile player in the shop.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

freshkidblaze

17 May 2021

challism wrote:
16 May 2021
freshkidblaze wrote:
16 May 2021
You are going to love it. I know I do. It's easily the best and most versatile player in the shop.
I bought it last night and made two patches. The delay & clock divider nodes are my bestfriend. I'm amazed at how it enhances my patches.

Socram
RE Developer

22 May 2021

Hey guys just wanted to bump this, there's a little over a week left in May Madness so be sure to check out all the great deals!
Static Cling - Rack Extension Developer of Tome, Index, Optic, Chord Detector, Delta, and AutoLatch.
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

challism

25 May 2021

Delta = MUST HAVE!
AutoLatch = MUST HAVE!
ChordDetector = I use it all the time. It's my favorite note detector. Way more useful that I thought!
Optic = Umm, Got frequency analysis? Got oscilloscope? Got multi-channel? If you had Optic you wouldn't be saying no.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

mjxl

25 May 2021

I've bought everything from you already, otherwise I'd be all over these things ! :D

rorystorm

28 May 2021

I had a dream the other night I was wearing a static cling merch t shirt that said YOU CAN PROBABLY DO THAT IN DELTA and I was like, yeah I'd actually buy that.

Socram
RE Developer

28 May 2021

rorystorm wrote:
28 May 2021
I had a dream the other night I was wearing a static cling merch t shirt that said YOU CAN PROBABLY DO THAT IN DELTA and I was like, yeah I'd actually buy that.
Haha that is awesome, thanks for sharing. I wish I had a good enough reason to make merch... if I ever do I'll keep that design in mind :D
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

DaveyG

28 May 2021

Socram wrote:
28 May 2021
rorystorm wrote:
28 May 2021
Haha that is awesome, thanks for sharing. I wish I had a good enough reason to make merch... if I ever do I'll keep that design in mind :D
Socram says he hasn't got one of those t-shirts but he is prepared to sell you a pair of his underpants, washed or unwashed. :thumbs_up:

rorystorm

28 May 2021

Socram wrote:
28 May 2021
rorystorm wrote:
28 May 2021
Ha, yeah, it was pretty great!

integerpoet

28 May 2021

DaveyG wrote:
28 May 2021
[Socram says he hasn't got one of those t-shirts but he is prepared to sell you a pair of his underpants, washed or unwashed. :thumbs_up:
Rory's dreams already sound weird enough. Maybe don't create more fodder. :-)

rorystorm

29 May 2021

integerpoet wrote:
28 May 2021
DaveyG wrote:
28 May 2021
[Socram says he hasn't got one of those t-shirts but he is prepared to sell you a pair of his underpants, washed or unwashed. :thumbs_up:
Rory's dreams already sound weird enough. Maybe don't create more fodder. :-)

:(

• Information