Maia v2 (paid update)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

Post 22 Apr 2021

Problem solved :)
Andras
----------------
I am the voice of PinkNoise

:reason: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :essentials: :rebirth: :recycle: :refillpacker: :re:

MrFigg

Post 22 Apr 2021

Good this got solved. I’ve lost count how many times the same question has been asked on RT about updates to different devices. Now I don’t know if the fault lies in how the devs upload the updates or if it is because of a bug in the Shop but it’s not the first time this has happened and I’d bet it won’t be the last. Maybe time for RS to take a look at this issue?
丰2ॐ

Loque

Post 22 Apr 2021

MrFigg wrote:
22 Apr 2021
Good this got solved. I’ve lost count how many times the same question has been asked on RT about updates to different devices. Now I don’t know if the fault lies in how the devs upload the updates or if it is because of a bug in the Shop but it’s not the first time this has happened and I’d bet it won’t be the last. Maybe time for RS to take a look at this issue?
Regardless which ones fault it is, there is something that needs to be improved, yes :lightbulb:
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

MrFigg

Post 22 Apr 2021

Loque wrote:
22 Apr 2021
MrFigg wrote:
22 Apr 2021
Regardless which ones fault it is, there is something that needs to be improved, yes :lightbulb:
Yep. That is exactly what I was getting at.
丰2ॐ

AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

Post 22 Apr 2021

MrFigg wrote:
22 Apr 2021
In this case it wasn't a bug in the shop... just the update option among the different versions wasn't clearly documented.
I misunderstood the settings, so actually it was my mistake. Sorry for that.
Andras
----------------
I am the voice of PinkNoise

:reason: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :essentials: :rebirth: :recycle: :refillpacker: :re:

MrFigg

Post 22 Apr 2021

AndrasHaasz wrote:
22 Apr 2021
MrFigg wrote:
22 Apr 2021
In this case it wasn't a bug in the shop... just the update option among the different versions wasn't clearly documented.
I misunderstood the settings, so actually it was my mistake. Sorry for that.
Absolutely Andras. I would say though that a good number of other devs have also encountered the same problem. I would suggest to Reason Studios that they rewrite this information to make it clearer for the devs so the problem can be avoided in the future.
丰2ॐ

Gardinski

Post 24 Apr 2021

Finally got around to buying the updated Maia (v2.3.0), and I'm overwhelmed by how great it sounds.

Sonically speaking, the updated patches are richer and more flexible than ever, and the new Glissando mode is a brilliant feature which is going to be fantastically useful in a live setting. It's SO musical, and beautifully tweakable... It's got me really excited about playing in front of living, breathing people again, (just as soon as we're able to do so).

If you're an existing PinkNoise customer who is currently 'on the fence' about upgrading without a trial, then hesitate no longer... Maia 2.3 is well worth the asking price.

• Information