Tribute 1.1

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
moneykube

31 Jan 2023

Speo wrote:
31 Jan 2023
BHK Wavetables are missing! You can safely use Tribute 1.1.1 as normal, but BHK combinator patches are not loading. The fix has already been submitted, hopefully it'll be accepted soon.
awesome news ... thanks for catching and correcting the problem... great synth !
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

crimsonwarlock

02 Feb 2023

Is this fixed? The product page doesn't have the warning anymore, but last version number on the product page is 1.1.0.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

Speo
RE Developer

02 Feb 2023

Version 1.1.2 fixes this issue and has been accepted by Reason Studios, but the shop page has not been approved yet. I assume it will be approved early next week. You'll be able to download the update with the restored BHK wavetables then.
crimsonwarlock wrote:
02 Feb 2023
Is this fixed? The product page doesn't have the warning anymore, but last version number on the product page is 1.1.0.

crimsonwarlock

02 Feb 2023

Nice. So, you upped the version number for this. That'll take care of the update trigger in the shop. I was curious how we would know the correct update had arrived :thumbup:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

Speo
RE Developer

02 Feb 2023

crimsonwarlock wrote:
02 Feb 2023
Nice. So, you upped the version number for this. That'll take care of the update trigger in the shop. I was curious how we would know the correct update had arrived :thumbup:
Yeah, there isn't really any other way to distribute changes other than pushing a new version. Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for hanging in there!

Steedus
Competition Winner

02 Feb 2023

Thanks for being an active developer (sometimes it feels like there aren't that many :puf_unhappy: )

Speo
RE Developer

03 Feb 2023

Steedus wrote:
02 Feb 2023
Thanks for being an active developer (sometimes it feels like there aren't that many :puf_unhappy: )
I appreciate that! I guess it's hard for plugin developers to commit to REs and it's not straight forward to develop VST and RE versions in parallel. When I have time, I'd rather make REs than VSTs, just because I like it :) Might be Stockholm syndrome lol

_andreypetr_

03 Feb 2023

Speo wrote:
03 Feb 2023
Might be Stockholm syndrome lol
Ahahaha :D

Speo
RE Developer

06 Feb 2023

crimsonwarlock wrote:
02 Feb 2023
Tribute 1.1.2 is now up in the shop and includes the wavetables missing from 1.1.1 (sorry again...)

crimsonwarlock

06 Feb 2023

Thanks for the update.
-------

StephenHutchinson

07 Feb 2023

Speo wrote:
06 Feb 2023
crimsonwarlock wrote:
02 Feb 2023
Tribute 1.1.2 is now up in the shop and includes the wavetables missing from 1.1.1 (sorry again...)
Hey, things happen. The fact that you got on it right away and let everyone know the situation is just awesome. Thanks so much! :puf_smile:
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
Sound Design & Music Content Creation
Sound Dimension :: https://www.sounddimension.io

moneykube

07 Feb 2023

for those tat didn't notice> Map 64 was also updated
THANK YOU Speo :thumbup: :clap:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Speo
RE Developer

07 Feb 2023

StephenHutchinson wrote:
07 Feb 2023
Hey, things happen. The fact that you got on it right away and let everyone know the situation is just awesome. Thanks so much! :puf_smile:
I needed this, thanks!
moneykube wrote:
07 Feb 2023
The new Map 64 version is a fix so that legato notes in the input are preserved so that the mapped notes are also legato. The previous version would sometimes not do that!

StephenHutchinson

12 Feb 2023

Speo wrote:
07 Feb 2023
StephenHutchinson wrote:
07 Feb 2023
I needed this, thanks!
moneykube wrote:
07 Feb 2023
The new Map 64 version is a fix so that legato notes in the input are preserved so that the mapped notes are also legato. The previous version would sometimes not do that!
Speo, you're most deservedly welcome! :puf_smile:
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
Sound Design & Music Content Creation
Sound Dimension :: https://www.sounddimension.io

• Information