CV Tool Bundle by Tonicmint soon...

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
DJMaytag

20 Dec 2022

Vil wrote:
20 Dec 2022
Sorry ;)

..but I think, when you made the previous purcheses you already become a happy CV xxx and CV yyy user... now you just win a littlebit less than others...

otherwise I tried to find the price and the upgrade price carefully... I hope this is still good for lots of you...

and of course, thanks for all of you for supporting my works! ;)
I would much rather support your efforts. $34 for the other two on the intro price plus $9 to get CV Contour is still an EXCELLENT value for what I'm getting. This whole bundle is something that EVERYONE should have in their arsenal.

PhillipOrdonez

20 Dec 2022

Wait, owners of previous bundle get to upgrade to the new one? I'm trialing relay and I'm loving it.

jam-s

21 Dec 2022

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
20 Dec 2022
Wait, owners of previous bundle get to upgrade to the new one? I'm trialing relay and I'm loving it.
Yes, and for a really good price (10€ for me --> instabuy).

PhillipOrdonez

21 Dec 2022

jam-s wrote:
21 Dec 2022
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
20 Dec 2022
Yes, and for a really good price (10€ for me --> instabuy).
:Drops everything and runs to purchase the upgrade:

rorystorm

21 Dec 2022

nz$14 for me. I'm really broke at the moment so I'd been looking at the new devices and thinking, ah well.... so the massive discount is much appreciated. really looking forward to using them!!!!

ab459

26 Dec 2022

Was about 9 for me, instagrab in the release day.
(Btw. cool ability to upgrade considering of already owning. Weird that such approach is not popular in the Reason Shop)

• Information