[SOLVED] Turn2on - non-responsive "support"?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
etyrnal2

14 Mar 2021

Turn2on... has anyone else ever gotten a response from turn2on's tech support?

I have unanswered email from them from 2 years ago.

Now, after running the upgrade from SubColors Octave Diver 1.0 to SubColors Octave Diver 2.0, NEITHER of them show up in Reason Studio 11.3.

I use SubColors Octave Diver in a LOT of tracks. If their support is non responsive, does this mean i lost my Rack Extension? This breaks a LOT of my .reason files.

Makes me think twice about looking at Turn2on products in the future.

How do i fix this?
Last edited by etyrnal2 on 15 Mar 2021, edited 1 time in total.
:reason: :record: :recycle: :re: :adapted: :ignition: :essentials: :refill: :rebirth:

aeox
Competition Winner

14 Mar 2021

etyrnal2 wrote:
14 Mar 2021
Turn2on... has anyone else ever gotten a response from turn2on's tech support?

I have unanswered email from them from 2 years ago.

Now, after running the upgrade from SubColors Octave Diver 1.0 to SubColors Octave Diver 2.0, NEITHER of them show up in Reason Studio 11.3.

I use SubColors Octave Diver in a LOT of tracks. If their support is non responsive, does this mean i lost my Rack Extension? This breaks a LOT of my .reason files.

Makes me think twice about looking at Turn2on products in the future.

How do i fix this?
Try messaging on here, and email again as well.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6032& ... 00a9dfada4

MrFigg
Competition Winner

14 Mar 2021

Sometimes when you try to download a single RE it won’t show in Reason unless you use internet verification. Often doing a Sync All will fix that. The downside being that you end up being forced to download all your REs. If the RE is showing in your account then it’s not an issue with Turn2on it’s an issue with RS Authorizer.
I’m surprised you haven’t had a response from Turn2on. They’re usually very helpful. Check their product page for an up to date email address.
But again...it’s almost certainly an RS issue so you should contact RS support if the solution I gave you doesn’t work.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Gardinski

14 Mar 2021

I'd second that. Turn2On was EXTREMELY helpful and communicative when I had a problem a few months ago using one of his plugins with what turned out to be a dodgy Expression pedal. I should stress that the fault was entirely rooted in my hardware (not his software), but even so, he went out of his way to give me some very detailed advice which helped me sort it out.

He seems like a very genuine guy to me.

I'd echo what Aeox suggested: contact him here, via the forum, (if you still need to). But as MrFigg says, it sounds like it might be an Authorizer issue, not a fault with Turn2On's products.

turn2on
RE Developer

15 Mar 2021

Hi there.
All emails going to us usually have answer immediately.
Sorry for situation, but emails that you send via website form, going to spam and I not check it from spam list last days.
We presented on any social media, but faster connection solution - is email: support@turn2on.com
Now we think twice about using on website current web form for answers. This is a bad variant for support because not immediately, when our email is much faster way.

I try to answer to you soon as possible and try to fix your problem (right now in the car).
I receive your last email today at morning, (you send it for our time at 3-20 midnight, and now also is morning). Please wait and I make all what possible to help with updates for you, if you prefer old versions.
I'm write to you email.

If you cant run any RE from your account, this is not developer fault. You need to use "SYNC ALL" and redownload all REs.. its RS server issue.

etyrnal2

15 Mar 2021

turn2on wrote:
15 Mar 2021
Hi there.
All emails going to us usually have answer immediately.
Sorry for situation, but emails that you send via website form, going to spam and I not check it from spam list last days.
We presented on any social media, but faster connection solution - is email: support@turn2on.com
Now we think twice about using on website current web form for answers. This is a bad variant for support because not immediately, when our email is much faster way.

I try to answer to you soon as possible and try to fix your problem (right now in the car).
I receive your last email today at morning, (you send it for our time at 3-20 midnight, and now also is morning). Please wait and I make all what possible to help with updates for you, if you prefer old versions.
I'm write to you email.

If you cant run any RE from your account, this is not developer fault. You need to use "SYNC ALL" and redownload all REs.. its RS server issue.

That fixed it!

Thanks!

Your recent email reply went to spam folder.

Also the email from 2 years ago was sent to supp.turn2on@gmail.com -- never got a reply.
:reason: :record: :recycle: :re: :adapted: :ignition: :essentials: :refill: :rebirth:

etyrnal2

15 Mar 2021

etyrnal2 wrote:
15 Mar 2021

That fixed it!

Which is sort of weird, because i had already tried that twice.

Anyway, it's working great now! Thanks!

etyrnal2

15 Mar 2021

SubColors Octave Diver 2.0 is one of my favorite and most used 'secret audio magic tricks'

this track also includes a patch i wrote to create a colossal sounding 'bass-pad-drone'' using Algoritm

• Information