SubColours 2.0 [sub-octave generator] /Free Upgrade

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
turn2on
RE Developer

12 Mar 2021

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... ave-diver/
- New panel design
- LFO Rate corrections
- LFO Sync mode
- Ringer effect include Affect
- Limiter include Maximizer
- now support Patch Browser

SubColours 2.0: Octave Diver effects (generate lower octave not like modern pitch-shifters). Sound like a 50-years old classic effect by Mu-Tronic™ Octave Divider, but with modern possibilities.

FREE Upgrade for owners of v1.0.

Despondo
Competition Winner

12 Mar 2021

Loving the new bigger GUIs! Also, good to have the new features. Nice job!

moneykube

12 Mar 2021

awesome... thanks for the update
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

eusti

12 Mar 2021

Great!!! Thank you!!! :)

D.

etyrnal2

14 Mar 2021

:o accidentally updated to SubColors Octave Diver 2.0 -- was perfectly happy with 1.0. After update, neither v 1.0, not v 2.0 show up in Reason Studio 11.3.

BOTH gone. I have MANY tracks that use SubColors Octave Diver Rack Extension.

SubColors Octave Diver 2.0 DISAPPEARED from my devices after upgrading. :o
:reason: :record: :recycle: :re: :adapted: :ignition: :essentials: :refill: :rebirth:

joeyluck

14 Mar 2021

etyrnal2 wrote:
14 Mar 2021
:o accidentally updated to SubColors Octave Diver 2.0 -- was perfectly happy with 1.0. After update, neither v 1.0, not v 2.0 show up in Reason Studio 11.3.

This sounds more like a license handling issue than something specific to this RE. Try removing the RE and redownloading and/or using sync all to update the license.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

14 Mar 2021

joeyluck wrote:
14 Mar 2021
etyrnal2 wrote:
14 Mar 2021

This sounds more like a license handling issue than something specific to this RE. Try removing the RE and redownloading or and/or using sync all to update the license.
Yep. Exactly what I just wrote on the other thread. Sync All often fixes the problem.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

turn2on
RE Developer

15 Mar 2021

This is a license server issue.
Developers not have access to license manipulations. SYNC ALL must help as usually in this situations.
You are not first, this problem sometimes touch users with various RE (its not problem of SubColours RE).

LongFist

15 Mar 2021

To de-mystify this, let me elucidate:

If you are a Reason+ subscriber BUT you are also a Perpetual License Holder - you need to kill Reason (be sure to save your current progress, of course) and perform "Sync All" from your "My Products->Rack Extensions" Reason Studios web page and re-start Reason. Even if you un-installed the authorizer the module/license manager will pop up and perform properly.

If the RE still doesn't show up, go ahead and kill Reason again (you shouldn't have too much progress to save at this point) and perform "Sync All" from your "Devices tab in the Reason Companion. Then re-start Reason. (At this point, in my experience, Reason started, I provided my login info, and it gave me an opportunity to Update Licenses, which I allowed it to do.)

THEN my Turn2On SubColors Octave Diver (version 2.0.0) showed up in my "Effects" listing, right where it belonged in my Turn2On section!

I will admit that, between the first and second update phase, I was a little worried when it Octave Diver persisted in its absence. But in every case where I've encountered missing REs, this procedure has always brought 'em back into Reason. So I decided to share it here.
:rebirth: 2.0.1 :recycle: 2.2 :reload: 1.0 :record: 1.0 :reason: 11 Suite :reason:+ ________ :arrow: Love the entire product line!

turn2on
RE Developer

23 Mar 2021

Update 2.0.1 is landed to the shop:
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... ave-diver/
Panel_Front_3Uart-1650_010AqMI_BGTXyCT.png.10000x10000_q85.png
Panel_Front_3Uart-1650_010AqMI_BGTXyCT.png.10000x10000_q85.png (617.85 KiB) Viewed 783 times

- Max Frequency Switcher [FREE HZ / NOTES]
- New mode "NOTES". Note for which a sub octave will be generated (in range C#1 - C#5).
- Default mode "FREE HZ". Frequency for which a sub octave will be generated (in range 35Hz-560Hz).
NotesMode HowTo.png
NotesMode HowTo.png (67.05 KiB) Viewed 783 times

LongFist

24 Mar 2021

The best just got better! This is purely awesome! I never even realized that I even wanted the "Notes" mode. Until today. That's just... ...wow - words fail me! It's really that good!
:rebirth: 2.0.1 :recycle: 2.2 :reload: 1.0 :record: 1.0 :reason: 11 Suite :reason:+ ________ :arrow: Love the entire product line!

• Information