Anyone down for a 30 day Algoritm project?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Popey
Competition Winner

02 Mar 2021

TritoneAddiction wrote:
02 Mar 2021
Created this short bit using Algoritm. Nothing too complicated.
All sounds are from Algoritm except the sea waves sample which is from the Ambi Nature RE.

Cool track. I had never heard of the ambi nature re and as a ex beach fisherman I could listen to the sound of waves lapping on the shore for hours. Great piece of music and actually took me back to my early teens.

LongFist

04 Mar 2021

Squeeee! It's happening!!! It's happening!!! The long-awaited Official Algoritm Song Competition is here!

Well, actually it's here: https://www.reasontalk.com/2021/03/reas ... mpetition/
...and here: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=7522141

...but it's happening!!! Get excited, and either create something totally new and amazing (or grab one of your existing pieces submitted here) and make with the submissions! (Only one submission per person, please.) I understand that the top 3 submissions win Algoritm itself!!! (I'm all for this!!!)

As always, complaints, toxicity and negativism should all be filed under \dev\null for proper processing. Thank you for your cooperation.
:rebirth: 2.0.1 :recycle: 2.2 :reload: 1.0 :record: 1.0 :reason: 11 Suite :reason:+ ________ :arrow: Love the entire product line!

jappe

04 Mar 2021

LongFist wrote:
04 Mar 2021
Squeeee! It's happening!!! It's happening!!! The long-awaited Official Algoritm Song Competition is here!

Well, actually it's here: https://www.reasontalk.com/2021/03/reas ... mpetition/
...and here: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=7522141

...but it's happening!!! Get excited, and either create something totally new and amazing (or grab one of your existing pieces submitted here) and make with the submissions! (Only one submission per person, please.) I understand that the top 3 submissions win Algoritm itself!!! (I'm all for this!!!)

As always, complaints, toxicity and negativism should all be filed under \dev\null for proper processing. Thank you for your cooperation.
:puf_bigsmile:
I like your enthusiasm, your profile pic, and dumped some negativism to /dev/null after reading this :-)

Popey
Competition Winner

08 Mar 2021

Working on this track for the Reason Talk Algoritm comp. Still work in progress but gotta try and get this finished before friday as then got work/mothers day etc... I'm sure missing using my fab filter eq compared to the mclass equalizer :)

All sounds are Algoritm apart from drum samples and vocal sample.

Edit: The above is now my submission for the comp and finished (or as much as i have time to get done :) )

• Information