Klang Tuned Percussion (partly) out of tune?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Kuranes2021

22 Jan 2021

Hello everybody! Today I was experimenting with the "Quad Note Generator", when I realized something quite annoying regarding the "Klang Tuned Percussion". I had "Klang" connected to Quad Note Generator and was enjoying a sweet stream of meandering sounds, colored by the "Noah Bells Raindrops"-Patch, when my peaceful mood was suddenly interrupted by disharmony. At first I thougt, two notes in very close proximity were triggered at the same time, so I sent the notes to track to search for them. But soon I realized, that was not the case. It turned out, that every time when "a3" was triggered, the sounds of two notes were produced.

Interestingly enough, the other patches of "Klang" didn't seem to be out of tune. So I came to the conclusion, that possibly something went wrong, when "Klang" was fed with the samples for "Noah Bells". But - is there something that could be done about it? What do you guys and girls think?

Kuranes2021

22 Jan 2021

While we're at it - several other notes of the "Noah Bells" patch sound strange too (e3 and f3). Is it possible, that this is just expression of the special charakter of the "Noah Bells", that there's nothing wrong with that patch?

• Information