Kuassa Amplifikation Clarent - Released!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
motuscott

25 Dec 2020

Couldn't not buy this thing.
My Fenders are lovin them some B2, gain real low and master way high
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

zero01101

30 Dec 2020

it's deceptively simple to get deftones out of this thing; hum still eludes me but not by much
creme is delightful and i love it but clarent is almost certainly going to take its place as 'default guitar amp'; the pure chunk it can squish out is divine

motuscott

04 Jan 2021

While waiting patiently for the rumored Vox sim, I didn't particularly want anything orange (especially after the last four years [inappropriate political reference]), but damn!
And at $25 on sale! Thanks Kuassa. Another hit out of the ballpark

dimi

05 Jan 2021

Thanks guys! Happy to hear you like it! :puf_bigsmile:

estuary

15 Jan 2021

I own most of the RE Kuassa amps.
I bought Clarent because it was on sale then used it for recording several demo recently and yes... great job ! Crunch tone on Fender strat and mustang, it sounds so good... simulation and dynamic are fantastic !
How did you do that !! :geek:

motuscott

15 Jan 2021

I'm thinking black majiks.
Also I've moved on. I'm all about the B1 now.

Gardinski

19 Jan 2021

This really is ridiculously good. Fantastic work, Dimi. I don't know how you've done it, but you've truly excelled yourself this time. Clarent sounds magnificent on everything I've tried it with, from guitars to synths, and even the weird new EWI thing that I'm playing around with (somewhat incompetently - but hey).

Kuassa's amps always deliver, in my experience, but Clarent seems especially rich and responsive. There's a real subtlety about it when you dial the gain down a bit.

• Information