Spectre Spectral Delay user manual?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Libraquaricorn

03 Dec 2020

Hi there good people! I was just wondering if there is such a thing as a user manual for the Air Raid Spectre Spectral Delay out there? I've had the Re for years but I've never figured out how to use it. So far the line between it doing next to nothing to it penetrating my eardrums with what feels like broken glass is so fine that I'm scared using it.

If there is no manual, is there perhaps a "spectral delay 101" I could read up on, that would give me some general knowledge about what I'm dealing with here?

Thank you!

motuscott

03 Dec 2020

If there's no manual usually the product description on the Prop shop page is all you have to go on. I have a few REs like that.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

eusti

03 Dec 2020

AirRaid website is no longer online... :(

D.

Despondo
Competition Winner

04 Dec 2020

Libraquaricorn wrote:
03 Dec 2020
Hi there good people! I was just wondering if there is such a thing as a user manual for the Air Raid Spectre Spectral Delay out there? I've had the Re for years but I've never figured out how to use it. So far the line between it doing next to nothing to it penetrating my eardrums with what feels like broken glass is so fine that I'm scared using it.

If there is no manual, is there perhaps a "spectral delay 101" I could read up on, that would give me some general knowledge about what I'm dealing with here?

Thank you!
I have a copy of the PDF manual. Here it is:

Libraquaricorn

10 Dec 2020

Despondo wrote:
04 Dec 2020
Libraquaricorn wrote:
03 Dec 2020

Thank you!
I have a copy of the PDF manual. Here it is:

Thank you so much! You are a hero :thumbs_up:

Despondo
Competition Winner

11 Dec 2020

Libraquaricorn wrote:
10 Dec 2020
Thank you so much! You are a hero :thumbs_up:
Glad to help! I think I grabbed this one at the last minute before they bailed on their website. I hope there is a place either here on ReasonTalk, or on Reasonista's site where we can host these in perpetuity!

• Information