pipeline pressure turn2on

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
iamthor4

25 Nov 2020

i thought this was poop but its really nice effect actually , if i had any money left id look at more of thier stuff wish they had more free stuff

Billy+

25 Nov 2020

iamthor4 wrote:
25 Nov 2020
i thought this was poop but its really nice effect actually , if i had any money left id look at more of thier stuff wish they had more free stuff
It's a fun little pipe and should give you confidence in payed products from them.

guitfnky

25 Nov 2020

they definitely make good stuff. so far all I’ve got is this and the Ghammy, but the ones I’ve tried have been great (even if I didn’t really need them).
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

Boombastix
Competition Winner

25 Nov 2020

My understanding is that they use the UJAM Gorilla engine. It is a RE SDK, so the same quality DSP that UJAM use, same as Loopmaster Bass Master etc.

The way they put it all together is their own, so I do not think you have to be concerned about the underlying quality, just evaluate if you like it and need it, and if the price is right.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

iamthor4

25 Nov 2020

have no more money to buy maybe after christmas but there on my radar now

MattLeschuck

25 Nov 2020

Reswitcher (their splitter) and Reswitch in are my two favorite for these duties. I have Reswitcher on almost every track for parallel processing and sends. They make great stuff. Thanks for the tip on this, just downloaded and am already really liking the sounds im getting out of the some of the pipes.

iamthor4

25 Nov 2020

MattLeschuck wrote:
25 Nov 2020
Reswitcher (their splitter) and Reswitch in are my two favorite for these duties. I have Reswitcher on almost every track for parallel processing and sends. They make great stuff. Thanks for the tip on this, just downloaded and am already really liking the sounds im getting out of the some of the pipes.
instant ambience

EpiGenetik

26 Nov 2020

I quite like their Reasonator plugin as well 😊

One of those companies that is always impressive, but quietly so.

• Information