New TonicMint CV Shades in the Shop and more REs coming.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2020

New CV tool in the shop
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... cv-shades/

And this on the TonicMint website
Attachments
5B5FEA70-F29D-4DE9-924D-33A347249F6D.jpeg
5B5FEA70-F29D-4DE9-924D-33A347249F6D.jpeg (96.22 KiB) Viewed 761 times
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Vil
RE Developer

20 Nov 2020

Hello everyone,

I was very busy in this year, so I had to give a sign, Tonicmint still active. :)

So I made few CV tools... Yes, CV Shades is the first in this series..
Hopefully handy for CV lovers like me... :)

eusti

20 Nov 2020

Wow! I enjoyed the video! How cool! Not sure I need the device, but congrats on the release and the video!!! :)

D.

robotgard

21 Nov 2020

Last edited by robotgard on 09 Dec 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Vil
RE Developer

21 Nov 2020

Yes, the technical functionality is similar.
The CV Shades could be operate as a CV mixer also. It is depends how you connect the outputs. So it could be a 4 channel (actually 8 channel) CV mixer.
Multiplying signals just available in CV Shades of the trhee devices. (If I saw correctly)
You also could copy paste the settings of this device. OK it is not a big deal, if the device has only few controls, but more handy.

These differences can be important or uninteresting, depending on our needs..

But the devices in my rack is not just functions. I have emotional connections also.
If I take two exactly same Combinator and I change the backdrop of one of them of course, I can use this two combinator in exactly same way. But I will use them in exactly same way? With the backdrop change my emotional connection also changed for the device...

Smaller devices usually more practical, but I think it is not true for every situation.

Anyway, my primary goal with this device was just give a life signal, as I mentioned earlier :)

• Information