Enlightenspeed BF Sale, updates and a limited time freebie.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

Post 20 Nov 2020

Hi folks,

Just a heads up on what's going on with us :)

Black Friday is now upon us, having started today, and as well as the Loopcracker bundle price which is on offer for all 5 Enlightenspeed plugins, we have also now set the price for the individual plugins to approx 50% off, some are a little more than 50% off, some a little less depending on where the pricing thresholds fell.

Go here for goodies:
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... nspeed+Ltd

We also have some nice little updates to a couple, but please note that there is a delay getting them into the shop as everything is so busy right now. Note Humanizer now features a MICRO mode, where the humanizing delay is set much shorter. Effectively what happens is that when it is engaged the delay time of what was 1-3 is now stretched over the 1-20 range, which is great for getting more control over drum tracks, and gives a more polished but still very human sound :D So it's really very easy now to get something that sounds like a genuine studio drum performance, and in particular it's great for doing thrash/metal drums.

Mel Inverter gets a small update too; the Rate control now supports 22 (!) different sizes - it's basically the full list, and includes things like 1/16D and 1/8T etc.

Finally, we have a limited time freebie on the go as well, called Note Latch, which does what it says on the tin really... it latches notes :D Rather than pick specific times though, these are "switch it on, and it stays on" switches. We also added a cool scrolling feature to this which makes setting up barber poles really easy, and you can do cool harp strums with it as well if you employ a ScalesNChords/Chordbank to lock the scale. This is free throughout the Black Friday week, Cyber Monday period.

Finally (again), we have one new "big" plugin on the way, which we hope to open to testers really soon, and one big upgrade in the pipeline as well. Things got a little messed up time wise, we had hoped to get all this stuff out for BF but they weren't ready yet. That's life, but exciting times nonetheless :D

Hope you are all safe and well,
Brian
Last edited by Enlightenspeed on 20 Nov 2020, edited 1 time in total.

robotgard

Post 20 Nov 2020

Enlightenspeed wrote:
20 Nov 2020
Finally, we have a limited time freebie on the go as well, called Note Latch
Where is it? Not in the shop.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

Post 20 Nov 2020

robotgard wrote:
20 Nov 2020
Enlightenspeed wrote:
20 Nov 2020
Finally, we have a limited time freebie on the go as well, called Note Latch
Where is it? Not in the shop.
Sorry, should have been clearer, Note Latch is awaiting approval for the shop. Should be availabel for free sometime this week :)

Cheers,
B

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

Post 20 Nov 2020

guitfnky wrote:
20 Nov 2020
sale pro-tip: include links! 😬
Hahaha,

I do this every single time :D

Cheers,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

Post 20 Nov 2020

Enlightenspeed wrote:
20 Nov 2020
guitfnky wrote:
20 Nov 2020
sale pro-tip: include links! 😬
Hahaha,

I do this every single time :D

Cheers,
Brian
...aaaaaand done! ;)

challism

Post 21 Nov 2020

Thanks for the gift, Brian. I keep checking the shop, even though I know it's the weekend and it wont' be updated until Monday in Sweden (at the earliest). I'm curious what Note Latch is all about? Sounds similar to Static Cling's Auto Latch (I LOVE that player). So if it's something similar to that, with a different twist, I'm very interested.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

Post 21 Nov 2020

challism wrote:
21 Nov 2020
Thanks for the gift, Brian. I keep checking the shop, even though I know it's the weekend and it wont' be updated until Monday in Sweden (at the earliest). I'm curious what Note Latch is all about? Sounds similar to Static Cling's Auto Latch (I LOVE that player). So if it's something similar to that, with a different twist, I'm very interested.
Nowhere near that detailed, it's a very simple device that just switches stuff on and switches stuff off. You can also do barber pole stuff with it a somewhat organic manner.

I did it a while back because someone asked for it, but it had issues which I wasn't keen on at the time, so I didn't release it. Later on I was looking for something to do as a freebie, and it came to mind as a possibility, so Iooked at it again, and messed around with it a bit, eventually finding a way to build the solution - I say eventually like it took weeks; from the point of opening the development folder it was literally an afternoons work to completely rework the code, rework the GUI, and add a couple of cool new features that weren't in the original.

The final version of it looks like this:
Screenshot 2020-11-21 173745.png
I'll post up when it is actually available, you have my word on that, but I honestly wouldn't be expecting it on Monday given how slow things have been going at RS. I just wanted to get a shout out about it :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

Post Today

Ok folks,

just a heads up that the update for Note Humanizer is now available to download, including the new Micro mode :D

We know that Note Latch and the Melodic Inverter update have passed through the acceptance phases so I kinda expect that these will turn up tomorrow now :)

I'll keep you posted, of course,

Cheers,
Brian

• Information