Terminal Master effect in the deals

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Re8et
Competition Winner

04 Nov 2020

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... er-effect/

I trialled it yesterday and it is really awesome quality plugin extension. Currently 43 eur.
I'm very tempted. Who else thinks it's a worthwhile special sounding RE?

Compressor
Limiter
Double filter
Band Equalizer-compressor
Delay
Reverb
Pitch shifter
Flanger-chorus-phaser
4 free drawing mod LFo's
Distortion-Saturation unit
Multiband Distortion

All in one.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 Nov 2020

Depends. How many of those effects/tools have you already got?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

remo101

04 Nov 2020

I've got it and I like it a lot, the only thing I would really like would be a global dry/wet knob, but you can easily get around that limitation in various ways (most simply by just using it as a send effect).

MrFigg raises a relevant point about "how many of those effects have you got already", but even if you've got all of them there may still be reasons to get this one iff you find it inspiring:-

All those effects are done really well - they just sound nice, plus the implementation is really well optimised: It only seems to use CPU/DSP as and when needed, so it can be very lightweight if you're not cranking everything up - I would have a very hard time making a combinator of multiple effects with such low overheads. Also the inclusion of key-triggered LFO's makes it easy to program some cool dynamic effects.

I suppose the bottom line is if you trial it and you like it then that sale price is a good one!

Rising Night Wave

04 Nov 2020

i would have a question: is this Terminal Master Effect budnle better or worse that Mix & Mastering Rig 4 bundle?
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

• Information