New Reference Tool by Red Rock in the shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Electric-Metal

Post 15 Oct 2020

:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

MrFigg

Post 15 Oct 2020

Yet another incidence of RS stupid “only four new arrivals showing at a time”. Basically if a dev release something it gets pushed out of the new arrivals section immediately 4 new devices arrive.
丰2ॐ

Billy

Post 15 Oct 2020

Disappointing
:ignition: :reason: :refill: :re: :rebirth: :PUF_figure: :nektar: :mac: :EiEPro: :Alesis Mk2:

Loque

Post 15 Oct 2020

Might come handy from time to time. Would be more useful with labels.
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

motuscott

Post 15 Oct 2020

Reference tracks is the method I use to not let my hearing damage interfere with my unending stream of #1 Hit Rekkords.
This will be useful. And it's free.
Vlad the thread stopper 🧂

challism

Post 15 Oct 2020

MrFigg wrote:
15 Oct 2020
Yet another incidence of RS stupid “only four new arrivals showing at a time”. Basically if a dev release something it gets pushed out of the new arrivals section immediately 4 new devices arrive.
Yes, it's an unnecessary limitation. They could easily allow for a couple of rows, or whatever, to showcase all the new arrivals. Also, the fact taht updated REs get pushed to the new arrivals section is questionable, unless it's a major update like the recent Black Knight or Sequences updates. But an update that just fixes a bug should be bumped to the new arrivals section.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the OP topic ha ha ha... looks like it could be useful and the price is right, what's not to like? Labels would be helpful, sure, but I can't complain about free. Thank you Red Rocks Sound!

Double Edit: Looks like this was my 2000th post on RT! Woo hoo... where the hell are my balloons and confetti?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

MarkTarlton

Post 15 Oct 2020

Nice, thanks for the heads up! I can see this being good for comparing RE's/VST's too.

I just installed, it only took 35 minutes!! the Authorizer has been horrible to deal with lately, that's ridiculous to have to wait that long!

motuscott

Post 15 Oct 2020

challism wrote:
15 Oct 2020
MrFigg wrote:
15 Oct 2020
Yes, it's an unnecessary limitation. They could easily allow for a couple of rows, or whatever, to showcase all the new arrivals. Also, the fact taht updated REs get pushed to the new arrivals section is questionable, unless it's a major update like the recent Black Knight or Sequences updates. But an update that just fixes a bug should be bumped to the new arrivals section.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the OP topic ha ha ha... looks like it could be useful and the price is right, what's not to like? Labels would be helpful, sure, but I can't complain about free. Thank you Red Rocks Sound!

Double Edit: Looks like this was my 2000th post on RT! Woo hoo... where the hell are my balloons and confetti?
Too late! Now you're a space oddity

antic604

Post 16 Oct 2020

Doesn't look like Reason device.
MPC One // A4 Mk1 // OT Mk1 + Bitwig 3 // Reason 11 // Studio One 5 Pro @ Lenovo Y730 15'' i7-8750h
my music - https://soundcloud.com/antic604

guitfnky

Post 16 Oct 2020

antic604 wrote:
16 Oct 2020
Doesn't look like Reason device.
🤔 it looks like a Reason device by definition.

motuscott

Post 16 Oct 2020

MarkTarlton wrote:
15 Oct 2020
I just installed, it only took 35 minutes!! the Authorizer has been horrible to deal with lately, that's ridiculous to have to wait that long!
Now that you brought it up, it did take an unusually long time to install.

MrFigg

Post 16 Oct 2020

motuscott wrote:
16 Oct 2020
MarkTarlton wrote:
15 Oct 2020
Soviet spyware.
丰2ॐ

challism

Post 16 Oct 2020

MrFigg wrote:
16 Oct 2020
motuscott wrote:
16 Oct 2020

Soviet spyware.
bwah ha ha ha

After installing the soviet spyware.... I think I prefer using pongasoft's free 12 channel A/B switch. The only thing it's missing is the mono button. But you can adjust volume, run the switches via CV and enable more than one channel at a time. I'm not sure that I will ever use this Red Rocks device; I'm probably going to uninstall it. But thanks for the free RE, all the same!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

• Information