Introducing Dual CV Source

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
DJMaytag

07 Sep 2020

Andrew Russell wrote:
27 Aug 2020
Bes wrote:
26 Aug 2020
when does the introductory sale end?
Late Sunday September 6, or very early Monday September 7, depending on your timezone. A little bit over a week from today.
Missed the sale, but put together a bundle of RE’s I’ve been wanting to use for a while and signed up for the $9/mo subscription deal. I don’t mind “wasting” a few bucks in order to have semi-unlimited time to try things out. I hope devs get paid something when people do subscriptions.

Will this ever be available on the rent-to-one deal? I would totally pay full price for this over the course of 5 months!

Andrew Russell

09 Sep 2020

DJMaytag wrote:
07 Sep 2020
Missed the sale, but put together a bundle of RE’s I’ve been wanting to use for a while and signed up for the $9/mo subscription deal. I don’t mind “wasting” a few bucks in order to have semi-unlimited time to try things out. I hope devs get paid something when people do subscriptions.

Will this ever be available on the rent-to-one deal? I would totally pay full price for this over the course of 5 months!
Yes, we do get a small amount on subscriptions. I think it's more-or-less proportional.

I don't think "rent-to-own" is a button is a button we (RE devs) can just push, so I suspect it's something I'd have to ask for. I'll look into it when I next get a chance (probably will not be for a little while, though).

Now that people have had a couple of weeks to play with it, I hope everyone is enjoying DCVS :)

DJMaytag

09 Sep 2020

I haven’t fired it up yet, but will after finishing a project I’ve been working on.

Check into rent-to-own. The price point is definitely outside the $20-30 “insta-buy” range, and I can’t spend too much cash at once (Eurorack habit), but I don’t mind at all paying full price for CV tools that are highly useful. This thing appears to be one hell of a useful device!

• Information