Complex-1 Remote Implementation

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
scumble

05 Aug 2020

Apologies if this has an answer, but I couldn't find one.

I decided to check the remote control for Complex-1 (Reason 11 Suite) and found there was no map at all. I have an X-Touch emulating MCU, and an X-Station and neither is any use until I set up Remote overrides.

It seems like I may be missing something obvious, but every other device I've used has a map, like subtractor. Curious as I've seen a comment elsewhere the Complex-1 has a good remote implementation. Somewhat confusing. Anyone else found it works fine for them?

mjxl

05 Aug 2020

Yes it has implementation, like any other device :o

In Reason you can export a list with all the remotable items, which I've attached for you here
(You can go to "File -> Export Device Remote Info")
Attachments
Complex-1 Remote Info.txt
(7.05 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

gullum

06 Aug 2020

yes and no depending on what you are asking.
Yes it has remote options
No in is not mapped out to any controller natively so you need to do it your self

rorystorm

06 Aug 2020

Also if you wanna draw your automation you have to chose the parameter from the drop down in the sequencer rather than right clicking it in the rack and choosing edit automation. The stuff you discover from pissing around.....

mjxl

07 Aug 2020

rorystorm wrote:
06 Aug 2020
Also if you wanna draw your automation you have to chose the parameter from the drop down in the sequencer rather than right clicking it in the rack and choosing edit automation. The stuff you discover from pissing around.....
You CAN choose them there, also stop right clicking ;) Hold ALT and click anything to create automation lanes !

ZOA

07 Aug 2020

rorystorm wrote:
06 Aug 2020
You can right click and choose edit automation. You just have to click "SHOW CABLES" off first.

• Information