RE Developer group and 'ranking' on ReasonTalk

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
joeyluck

17 Jul 2020

Hey RE developers!

So you might have noticed a new ranking added (displayed below some names when posting) that says 'RE Developer.' It's a request from a while back that helps forum members to recognize who is a RE developer.

There was a group started here a while back and it only includes a handful of you. And there was no ranking given at the time. Being a part of this group will assign your name the color and you will receive the 'RE Developer' ranking.

If anybody would like to be added to this list, please let us know. Or if you would like to be removed from the list for any reason, just let us know.

Thanks!

RE-dev.jpg
RE-dev.jpg (28.55 KiB) Viewed 659 times

apoc123
RE Developer

18 Jul 2020

joeyluck wrote:
17 Jul 2020
Hey RE developers!

So you might have noticed a new ranking added (displayed below some names when posting) that says 'RE Developer.' It's a request from a while back that helps forum members to recognize who is a RE developer.

There was a group started here a while back and it only includes a handful of you. And there was no ranking given at the time. Being a part of this group will assign your name the color and you will receive the 'RE Developer' ranking.

If anybody would like to be added to this list, please let us know. Or if you would like to be removed from the list for any reason, just let us know.

Thanks!

RE-dev.jpg

Hey Joey,

I would like to have the cool "Dev" label for DNA Labs Software! :cool:

joeyluck

18 Jul 2020

apoc123 wrote:
18 Jul 2020
joeyluck wrote:
17 Jul 2020
Hey RE developers!

Thanks!

RE-dev.jpg

Hey Joey,

I would like to have the cool "Dev" label for DNA Labs Software! :cool:
You got it! :)

retreed
Competition Winner

18 Jul 2020

joeyluck wrote:
17 Jul 2020
RE-dev.jpg
I kindly ask you to consider the color of their ranking to fit for both, the Milk and the Dark Milk theme.

Thanks a lot! :thumbs_up:
Attachments
dev_example.JPG
dev_example.JPG (47.99 KiB) Viewed 551 times

joeyluck

18 Jul 2020

retreed wrote:
18 Jul 2020
joeyluck wrote:
17 Jul 2020
RE-dev.jpg
I kindly ask you to consider the color of their ranking to fit for both, the Milk and the Dark Milk theme.

Thanks a lot! :thumbs_up:
Thanks for that. I switched over and took a look. The admin color is the worst in that theme lol. Sorry about that. The RE devs look ok to me in comparison.

It's hard striking a balance, because of course lighter colors become difficult to view in the light theme. They could be more blue, but then that just blends in with all other text that is blue right? Mods are green. Reason Studios is orange. I tried playing with yellow before, because of the Re logo background, but that was awful (particularly in the light view). Maybe there's a different shade to try. We're open to suggestions! Others have said they like this color. But if there is something distinct from the other colors, that you feel works for both themes, let me know.

pongasoft
RE Developer

18 Jul 2020

joeyluck wrote:
17 Jul 2020
Hey RE developers!

Thanks!

RE-dev.jpg
Thank you! Love the purple :)

• Information