looking for a specific cv extention....

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Hazel

08 Jul 2020

I'm trying to find for a specific sound and so I ask to the crowd for source. What I am trying to achieve is making a held type sound from another sequencer rack extension. What I want to achieve is a held note via cv, so that I can use the sequencer plugin, but in fact hold some random note every once in a while where I see fit via a cv plugin. I don't want a repeated note...I just want to be able to hold the same constant note where it is via cv. Basically I'm looking for a cv plugin that can sustain a cv note on a button or something like that. The sequencer in question does have a hold, but it repeats the note....such as the AS-16. - thanks-

Sterioevo

08 Jul 2020

Arjanders

08 Jul 2020

Hazel wrote:
08 Jul 2020
I'm trying to find for a specific sound and so I ask to the crowd for source. What I am trying to achieve is making a held type sound from another sequencer rack extension. What I want to achieve is a held note via cv, so that I can use the sequencer plugin, but in fact hold some random note every once in a while where I see fit via a cv plugin. I don't want a repeated note...I just want to be able to hold the same constant note where it is via cv. Basically I'm looking for a cv plugin that can sustain a cv note on a button or something like that. The sequencer in question does have a hold, but it repeats the note....such as the AS-16. - thanks-
For cv you can use the sample and hold https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... volt-sh-1/ Im not sure if there is a free utility to do sample and hold.

Hazel

09 Jul 2020

Thanks for the help. It was a surprise to find I already have the sample and hold RE. It must have been available for free at some point, so I downloaded, but never really monkeyed with it enough to figure it out and so it was left forgotten. It does sort of do what I'm looking for. I'll have to play around with it some more. I have not tried out that autolatch one yet.

mjxl

13 Jul 2020

AutoLatch is exactly what you need, just check the video of it.
There's a part where he shows a Polystep patch into Latch. It's brilliant!

mjxl

14 Jul 2020

Here's Europa with AutoLatch, PSQ is just pooping random notes into it at 1/4th :puf_wink:

And the patch:
Hello.zip
(11.78 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

• Information