Rob Papen's RE don't mount !

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
User avatar
geronimo
Posts: 423
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: France

Post 22 Jun 2020

Can't open Rob Papen's Instruments under RE format : the're SubBoomBassRE, QuadRE and PredatorRE .
But GO2 and B.I.T.1 working fine _

User avatar
Micha1973
Posts: 388
Joined: 24 Mar 2017
Location: Germany

Post 22 Jun 2020

Reload or Download it.it a Matter of your host or pc.
Last edited by Micha1973 on 22 Jun 2020, edited 1 time in total.
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 11 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

DaveyG
Posts: 407
Joined: 03 May 2020

Post 22 Jun 2020

Could it be connected to this?

viewtopic.php?p=507518

User avatar
geronimo
Posts: 423
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: France

Post 22 Jun 2020

I am indeed subscribed to this subject but only the three Instruments described in the first message are absent and not the others.
Unable to dowwnload; I have all the recent versions !

User avatar
geronimo
Posts: 423
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: France

Post 23 Jun 2020

Another news; I put in the trash the file "com.robpapen.PredatorRE.1.0.19" and was able to load the latest version of the RE Predator again; this time it loads with the Authorizer but no improvement afterwards.

Rather surprising graphics troubles when looking at the attached pictures !

Surprise02.jpg
Surprise01.jpg

I will shut down and restart the Apple machine which is under SIERRA in order to see if this changes . :oops:
No similar symptoms with other Rack Extensions files _
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
muckmclane
Posts: 83
Joined: 28 Oct 2018

Post 23 Jun 2020

geronimo wrote:
23 Jun 2020
Another news; I put in the trash the file "com.robpapen.PredatorRE.1.0.19" and was able to load the latest version of the RE Predator again; this time it loads with the Authorizer but no improvement afterwards.

Rather surprising graphics troubles when looking at the attached pictures !


Surprise02.jpg

Surprise01.jpg


I will shut down and restart the Apple machine which is under SIERRA in order to see if this changes . :oops:
No similar symptoms with other Rack Extensions files _

Some of these glitches almost look deliberate to me:



fake sagan should be a household name

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 7457
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 23 Jun 2020

muckmclane wrote:
23 Jun 2020
geronimo wrote:
23 Jun 2020
Another news; I put in the trash the file "com.robpapen.PredatorRE.1.0.19" and was able to load the latest version of the RE Predator again; this time it loads with the Authorizer but no improvement afterwards.

Rather surprising graphics troubles when looking at the attached pictures !


Surprise02.jpg

Surprise01.jpg


I will shut down and restart the Apple machine which is under SIERRA in order to see if this changes . :oops:
No similar symptoms with other Rack Extensions files _

Some of these glitches almost look deliberate to me:



Congratulation. A new meme is born :thumbs_up:
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
muckmclane
Posts: 83
Joined: 28 Oct 2018

Post 24 Jun 2020

Loque wrote:
23 Jun 2020
muckmclane wrote:
23 Jun 2020



Some of these glitches almost look deliberate to me:



Congratulation. A new meme is born :thumbs_up:
I am trying to figure out why I keep getting this message when I use the 'Andrews's String' patch in Vecto.





ANDREWS STRING.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fake sagan should be a household name

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], freddykr, hiro-f, Trendiction [Bot] and 3 guests