Rack extension broken

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
arkturis866

09 Jun 2020

Hey guys
I recently upgraded reason to 11.3 and when I run the program I get the message "Rack extension is broken and will not be available in this session", this occurs for Radical Piano, Klang, Pangea, and Humana. Reason runs ok once I I open it but it doesn't have the new rack extension devices I listed. I would appreciate any help I can get, thanks.

Imaginary191
Competition Winner

09 Jun 2020

Try opening menu Window -> Manage Content. Then press Install for all devices in the list if they are not installed.

arkturis866

09 Jun 2020

The only rack extensions that work on my computer are listed in my authorizer: Softube amp, Softube bass, Audio retro transformer, pulasr dual LFO.
The authorizer on the reason site says I have the rack extensions that came with reason 11 but radical piano, klang, pangea, and humana are broken extensions and will not open in reason 11. I'm also working on a pc and have reinstalled reason a couple of times and I get the same messages. I will try your suggestion, thanks so much for the input.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

09 Jun 2020

arkturis866 wrote:
09 Jun 2020
The only rack extensions that work on my computer are listed in my authorizer: Softube amp, Softube bass, Audio retro transformer, pulasr dual LFO.
The authorizer on the reason site says I have the rack extensions that came with reason 11 but radical piano, klang, pangea, and humana are broken extensions and will not open in reason 11. I'm also working on a pc and have reinstalled reason a couple of times and I get the same messages. I will try your suggestion, thanks so much for the input.
It's possible the files have some corruption too. If the content is already installed when you look in manage content, then try this:

PC:
Go to > Start (You should see your All Programs list on the left hand panel)
Go to > Propellerhead
Click on Authorizer to open it.
In Authorizer, press delete for all the Rack Extensions which are not working properly.
In your RS account via the Website, go to > My Products > Rack Extensions.
Hit the button that says Sync All

Tada!!!

If this still doesn't fix it, then open up a support ticket with RS.

Cheers,
Brian

• Information