Have you ever NOT bought RE because you wasted your trial?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.

Would you like trials to be reset periodically?

Yes, I often 'waste' my trial and as a result won't buy the RE that I'm not convinced about
65%
No, I've 'wasted' trials in the past but I recognise that's my fault & I get the REs anyway
12%
No, I always use the trials to the fullest by planning them dilligently to make informed decision
14%
What?! We can trial REs??? :o
9%

Total votes: 43
bidaar

02 Jun 2020

yeah when I first discovered how cool is trialing REs I instantly trialed some RE and couldnt try some of em ... Including ScaleMatrix and Stringwerk and probably a few others but couldn try em but I bought Scalematrix nyways in this may madness because I watched all of its videos and peoples opinion so Kinda knew its awesome ... ( but not others that I missed to play with although I know stringwerk is amazing bud i didnt wanna buy more sounds since I have Suite 11 Untill I really use what I have for a while )
renewing trial while sales sounds Really Smart and awesome . also additional 1 day or something like that . another great idea is giving you usage Time not time that would pass wether you use it or not . for example it would be amazing if it was like 200 hours of usage on the RE ! so it would only count when u using it .
Reason 11 Suite l FL Studio l Leaning Ableton n Bitwig l Windows 10 64bit
Trying and Learning to be a : Hip-Hop / Trap , Electronic & Experimental Producer l Mixing Engineer

• Information