Omega Mastering Clipper is now available

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
ForgottenClank
Posts: 100
Joined: 14 Nov 2018

Post 20 May 2020

Hi guys,

my new RE "Omega Mastering Clipper" is available in the shope. As mentioned in the description it will be a freebie during Black Friday.
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... g-clipper/

Cheers,
Adam

DaveyG
Posts: 237
Joined: 03 May 2020

Post 20 May 2020

Excellent, but I think you might have just shot down much of your sales potential.

ForgottenClank
Posts: 100
Joined: 14 Nov 2018

Post 20 May 2020

DaveyG wrote:
20 May 2020
Excellent, but I think you might have just shot down much of your sales potential.
I didn't see much potential anyway. This is a project I wanted to do for a long time and I'm happy it's done.

User avatar
diminished
Posts: 1669
Joined: 15 Dec 2018

Post 20 May 2020

@DaveyG, why? Those who want it now can pay, those who can wait don't have to, but they can if they want to support the dev... It's a very fair offer, thank you ForgottenClank :) Needless to say, it looks stunning.
Spitfire does the same, except it's two weeks and you're required to fill out a survey.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

DaveyG
Posts: 237
Joined: 03 May 2020

Post 20 May 2020

diminished wrote:
20 May 2020
@DaveyG, why? Those who want it now can pay, those who can wait don't have to, but they can if they want to support the dev... It's a very fair offer, thank you ForgottenClank :) Needless to say, it looks stunning.
Spitfire does the same, except it's two weeks and you're required to fill out a survey.
I didn't actually intend to sound rude but, yeah, that came across as a bit harsh. Apologies.

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 7288
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 20 May 2020

Dude! Excellent GUI! :thumbs_up:

Would be cool, if the soft/hard clipping could be free adjustable. Looks very good, gonna trial it ASAP.
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

ForgottenClank
Posts: 100
Joined: 14 Nov 2018

Post 20 May 2020

Loque wrote:
20 May 2020
Would be cool, if the soft/hard clipping could be free adjustable. Looks very good, gonna trial it ASAP.
That may have been a missed opportunity, I agree.

User avatar
Despondo
Posts: 549
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Post 20 May 2020

My dog loved the first half of your video...LOL!!!!

Yonatan
Posts: 1195
Joined: 18 Jan 2015

Post 20 May 2020

What a good way to be upfront and say it will be free BF but can buy now. Honesty and transparent communication. Good spirit.

ForgottenClank
Posts: 100
Joined: 14 Nov 2018

Post 28 May 2020

An update is available fixing a few bugs!

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], stefan, TritoneAddiction and 2 guests