Static Cling Black Friday Week!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Socram
RE Developer

18 May 2020

Hey guys, as its quite difficult to get organic discovery on the Reason Studios RE store even during a sale, I wanted to make a quick post showing what I've got on sale this Black Friday:

May Madness Promo Small.png
May Madness Promo Small.png (200.17 KiB) Viewed 1621 times

All my devices can be found here: https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... ic%20Cling

You can find threads about each of these devices here on Reason Talk if you want to get your fellow user's impressions.

Hope you guys enjoy these deals and all of the others this Black Friday, and as always, let me know if you have any questions or device feedback! :)
Last edited by Socram on 20 Nov 2020, edited 2 times in total.
Static Cling - Rack Extension Developer of Tome, Index, Optic, Chord Detector, Delta, and AutoLatch.
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

ab459

18 May 2020

Delta MIDI looks definitely desirable. But damn, from wgere get so much money to all lol :(

Socram
RE Developer

29 May 2020

Just bumping this thread to say there's just a few days left in May Madness, sale ends May 31st!
Static Cling - Rack Extension Developer of Tome, Index, Optic, Chord Detector, Delta, and AutoLatch.
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

Socram
RE Developer

20 Nov 2020

Updated and bumping for Black Friday 2020!
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

eusti

20 Nov 2020

Thank you, Socram! Got'em all! ;)

D.

iamthor4

20 Nov 2020

i was thinking around £15 then but its £19 for me not $19
and i bet for some
€19 euro which is around £17

dont get props pricing
why england gotta pay more lol ?
bloomin taxes

Socram
RE Developer

21 Nov 2020

iamthor4 wrote:
20 Nov 2020
and i bet for some

dont get props pricing
bloomin taxes
I am sorry for the weirdness with pricing and conversion rates, I know this is a common complaint with the store and unfortunately there's nothing RE developers can do about it.
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

iamthor4

21 Nov 2020

Socram wrote:
21 Nov 2020
iamthor4 wrote:
20 Nov 2020
and i bet for some

dont get props pricing
bloomin taxes
I am sorry for the weirdness with pricing and conversion rates, I know this is a common complaint with the store and unfortunately there's nothing RE developers can do about it.
not your problem bud

Re8et
Competition Winner

21 Nov 2020

Just got the Autolatch a week ago.... very useful device

challism

23 Nov 2020

Re8et wrote:
21 Nov 2020
AutoLatch is fantastic! I use it all the time. It's way more useful than it first appears when you look at the shop page. I highly advise everyone give it a try. It's one of my most used players. It particularly shines when used with other players and arpeggiators. I always seem to pair it up with Euclidean; Euclidean above, then Autolatch below it - those two Players really compliment each other very well.

This is also a great time to pick up Delta. I love it! It's such a fun and amazing player.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Re8et
Competition Winner

25 Nov 2020

challism wrote:
23 Nov 2020
Re8et wrote:
21 Nov 2020
AutoLatch is fantastic! I use it all the time. It's way more useful than it first appears when you look at the shop page. I highly advise everyone give it a try. It's one of my most used players. It particularly shines when used with other players and arpeggiators. I always seem to pair it up with Euclidean; Euclidean above, then Autolatch below it - those two Players really compliment each other very well.

This is also a great time to pick up Delta. I love it! It's such a fun and amazing player.
I'm trying Delta, I just wish it has a hundred more basic patches, it has a steep learning curve, I should mess more with it while it's on trial. Autolatch was love at first glance.
I also use it after avery kind of sequencer to get back shorter gates, but it can do more, I still have to understand it all.

Socram
RE Developer

25 Nov 2020

Appreciate all the kind words above guys :)
Re8et wrote:
25 Nov 2020
I'm trying Delta, I just wish it has a hundred more basic patches, it has a steep learning curve, I should mess more with it while it's on trial. Autolatch was love at first glance.
I also use it after avery kind of sequencer to get back shorter gates, but it can do more, I still have to understand it all.
I won't deny its a complex device but I want to make sure to call out the efforts I've made to help people get a handle on it:
  • Over 200 patches covering a range of simple and complex functionality, including a "Basics" folder that gives a hands on demo of each node in isolation
  • An internal help system, select a node and click the ? button to see an overview of what it does and what each parameter controls
  • An in-depth manual explaining every aspect of the device, and a deep dive into each node type explaining each parameter in greater detail and also walking through the corresponding Basics patch
  • 2 Overview videos, admittedly brief, plus some deeper dives by members of the community (Poohbear made a lengthy one that I've added to the store page)
  • All shortcuts listed on the back of the device
Also, please feel free to ask questions in the main thread here on ReasonTalk, or reach out by email, I typically respond within 24 hours with very detailed responses and videos/patches to answer questions.

I have also been meaning to do a Quick Tips video series but have had a hard time finding time for RE development in general this year, hoping to get into that and some updates and new devices "soon"!
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

EdGrip

26 Nov 2020

I keep thinking how, now that RRP can process MIDI, Delta MIDI Computer makes RRP a unique and very useful VST even on its own without touching a single other device.

Re8et
Competition Winner

30 Nov 2020

Socram wrote:
25 Nov 2020
Appreciate all the kind words above guys :)
Re8et wrote:
25 Nov 2020
I won't deny its a complex device but I want to make sure to call out the efforts I've made to help people get a handle on it:
  • Over 200 patches covering a range of simple and complex functionality, including a "Basics" folder that gives a hands on demo of each node in isolation
  • An internal help system, select a node and click the ? button to see an overview of what it does and what each parameter controls
  • An in-depth manual explaining every aspect of the device, and a deep dive into each node type explaining each parameter in greater detail and also walking through the corresponding Basics patch
  • 2 Overview videos, admittedly brief, plus some deeper dives by members of the community (Poohbear made a lengthy one that I've added to the store page)
  • All shortcuts listed on the back of the device
Also, please feel free to ask questions in the main thread here on ReasonTalk, or reach out by email, I typically respond within 24 hours with very detailed responses and videos/patches to answer questions.

I have also been meaning to do a Quick Tips video series but have had a hard time finding time for RE development in general this year, hoping to get into that and some updates and new devices "soon"!
I'm now sifting through all the presets, Carly really did an awesome job there!
Tons of enjoyable super-high quality combinators!
I'm getting addicted to it :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

• Information