Psychedelic Haas Sample Slice Unit

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Deep Schulzz

18 May 2020

MrFigg wrote:
18 May 2020
Deep Schulzz wrote:
18 May 2020
A similar device is the Mixfood Stutter 128 Sample Fun device (currently for 9 Euro available!) that has so many editing options. Maybe someone has experience with both devices?
S'what I said...see above :). Stutter Fun is actually pretty fun...bit hard to use though.
Oops - I probably missed that!

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

19 May 2020

Just tried this thing out for about 30 minutes. Man I'm having fun with this device. I don't care how ugly that green is. :puf_bigsmile: :puf_bigsmile: :puf_bigsmile: I'm buying this one.

Jagwah

19 May 2020

I'll give it a whirl!

Travelgood

19 May 2020

Was just about to try this one out, but I noticed the sale ended. Not sure if I'd agree with that marketing decision considering its May Madness and many of us are trialing REs and thinking about which ones we are going to buy. Oh well, one less decision I have to make.
Cranium pharmacists work from home.

bieh

19 May 2020

Clearly I'm missing something. I haven't been able to get the CV generator of this device to output anything at all.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

20 May 2020

This example is from me messing around with this RE for the first time. Thought I'd post it here in case someone finds it useful.
I've only played around with the "Sampler" section here. Haven't touched the Matrix or CV stuff yet.
Took an FX sample from the soundbank, set the mode to random and played around with the automation in the arp display for the rhythms.

geronimo

20 May 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
20 May 2020
Took an FX sample from the soundbank,
Where is the soundbank, for this RE ?
I know you can use any sample but I find this RE not very intuitive to use, even with the manual. :oops:

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

20 May 2020

geronimo wrote:
20 May 2020
TritoneAddiction wrote:
20 May 2020
Took an FX sample from the soundbank,
Where is the soundbank, for this RE ?
I know you can use any sample but I find this RE not very intuitive to use, even with the manual. :oops:
Sorry I wasn't clear. The sample I used was from Reasons soundbank. Somewhere among all the drums samples there is an FX category.

I haven't dived deep into this RE yet so don't know much about it. Only used the most basic stuff, which clicked with me, so I bought it right away after that.

bieh

24 Jun 2020

Now that my trial of this device is over, it has been updated. Can anyone confirm that the CV Gen Out area is functional now? I tried to be thorough, and it generated no signal under any circumstances that I attempted during my trial.

Faastwalker

25 Jun 2020

Looks like it's had an overhaul. Nicer ;)

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... lice-unit/

• Information