Kuassa amp bundle no sale anymore?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Arjanders

04 May 2020

I am trialing to see if I want the amp bundle. Pretty sure it was 75 euro in the shop. Now it is listed as 150 euro.
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... on-bundle/

Did I miss the anniversary sale?
The individual modules are still on sale and all together cheaper than the bundle, but together more than 75 euro.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 May 2020

Arjanders wrote:
04 May 2020
I am trialing to see if I want the amp bundle. Pretty sure it was 75 euro in the shop. Now it is listed as 150 euro.

The individual modules are still on sale and all together cheaper than the bundle, but together more than 75 euro.
Yeah man. Looks like you missed it. They've taken the VST version off the Kuassa shop too. Guess the only thing to do is to wait and see if you get a 2nd chance during May Madness.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Arjanders

04 May 2020

Aah, too bad... There was no time limit set, I thought I was good..

Ulpu

04 May 2020

MrFigg wrote:
04 May 2020
Arjanders wrote:
04 May 2020

Yeah man. Looks like you missed it. They've taken the VST version off the Kuassa shop too. Guess the only thing to do is to wait and see if you get a 2nd chance during May Madness.
Waiting for the May Maydness over here like:
Attachments
im-watching-waiting.jpg
im-watching-waiting.jpg (23.62 KiB) Viewed 867 times

Gardinski

04 May 2020

Now, this is odd. Your post prompted me to have another look at the store, and I see that Matchlock (the only Kuassa amp I don't yet have) is back on offer at £23, having gone back up to £44 over the weekend. Similarly, all the other effects are back at their sale prices. This suggests that either Kuassa have decided to reinstate their 10th anniversary sale, or they've begun May Madness early.

The amp bundle is not currently back on sale at the time of writing, but I suspect it may be soon.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 May 2020

Gardinski wrote:
04 May 2020
Now, this is odd. Your post prompted me to have another look at the store, and I see that Matchlock (the only Kuassa amp I don't yet have) is back on offer at £23, having gone back up to £44 over the weekend. Similarly, all the other effects are back at their sale prices. This suggests that either Kuassa have decided to reinstate their 10th anniversary sale, or they've begun May Madness early.

The amp bundle is not currently back on sale at the time of writing, but I suspect it may be soon.
Matchlock is the best one man.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Gardinski

04 May 2020

MrFigg wrote:
04 May 2020

Matchlock is the best one man.
I think you might be right, Mr Figg. I'm just running my Variax through it now, and it's a beauty! Really crisp and juicy!

Steedus
Competition Winner

04 May 2020

I think the 50% off bundle was one of those deals of the week for 7 days only.

djs

05 May 2020

It's on sale again

• Information