Kuassa 360 incoming!!!!!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Apr 2020

Just saw this...all Kuassa Amps and FX in some sort of modular set up. I'm guessing...hoping this'll be RE too. Check out the video.

Edit: Just read standalone or VST...hmmm. Don't really know how it'd have worked as an RE anyway. Oh well.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

xboix

12 Apr 2020

VSTs are not a crime!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Apr 2020

xboix wrote:
12 Apr 2020
VSTs are not a crime!
I love VSTs but all my Kuassa plug-ins are RE format. So...
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

12 Apr 2020

xboix wrote:
12 Apr 2020
VSTs are not a crime!
It wouldnt make any sense as a RE. The VST-only ppl need those things.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Apr 2020

Yeah. Fuck modular VSTs of stuff we’ve already got as REs.
How’s that Vox Amp coming along Kuassa? Get it done :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

BradfordMoeller

12 Apr 2020

Good for them! I really like them as a company: I'll be sticking to their REs, but happy they're making moves of all kinds.
:reason:)))

zumBeispiel

12 Apr 2020

And FREE!

motuscott

12 Apr 2020

I have a buttload of Kuassa. I generally toss that stuff into a combi and save it, though this might offer some new routings.
Scene switching seems cool, but I work in Reason so of course I have a work around.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Apr 2020

motuscott wrote:
12 Apr 2020
I have a buttload of Kuassa. I generally toss that stuff into a combi and save it, though this might offer some new routings.
Scene switching seems cool, but I work in Reason so of course I have a work around.
I’ve got ‘em all except Kratos which I don’t need cos I’ve got iZotope. Kuassa are indispensable.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

joeyluck

12 Apr 2020

They could make something like ModularRE containing ALL of their effects to use, and you buy it all as a single product. However, that creates an issue for those who own some or all of their REs as they might not be able to justify the price.

Of course, the Reason rack itself is a nice enough environment. Although there is some desire to have better representation of something that is a stomp pedal more than a rack device.

I think one of the things Reason Studios could explore next for REs, is "add-on" purchases. RE developers should be able to create a modular environment and sell components for it. The purchase doesn't have to take place from within the RE itself, just using

If REs had a complete my bundle option, and better (easier) crossgrade options, something like this could be possible. Because once users are integrated in, then paid upgrades with new products would be easy. You'd have to do them Reason-style though (same upgrade price for everyone regardless of which version they are on).

Or the developer could sell something like this at a premium in the RE format calling it "All-in-forever" (where you pay a good price, but updates are free). So if you are a Kuassa fan, you buy that and you are set and maybe less concerned about already owning much of them, because your purchase guarantees you all of the future effects.

But I still like the idea of "add-on" purchases best. It's flexible and can create new ideas for developers.

Bigsby

13 Apr 2020

MrFigg wrote:
12 Apr 2020
Yeah. Fuck modular VSTs of stuff we’ve already got as REs.
How’s that Vox Amp coming along Kuassa? Get it done :)
Is there really a Vox amp RE in development, or is it just a big group wish at this point?

• Information