Q-FX Quad Multi Effector by SKP Sound Design

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
antic604

08 Apr 2020

Q-FX Quad Multi Effector from SKP Sound Design is a Swiss Army FX unit that combines 4 independent effect processors with 23 FX types into a simple but highly tweakable 2U Rack Extension. Q-FX allows the creation of custom serial effect chains ranging from simple EQ and filtering algorithms to spaced-out reverb and delays, twisted distortions, bit crushers and other-worldly experimental FX. Q-FX Quad Multi Effector is your one stop shop for creative effect processing.
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... -effector/

--------------

Personally, I don't like the GUI and it seems kinda simplistic with just 2 parameters per FX and no options to change the routing in any way, i.e. make it parallel, split the signal into M/S or frequency bands. IMO, for such a simple device the introductory price of EUR35 is too high, not to mention the regular EUR45.
Music tech enthusiast.
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder.
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Loque

08 Apr 2020

Interesting idea. I would like it more, if only 1 fx and than more controls of the fx instead only 2.
Reason12, Win10

orthodox
RE Developer

08 Apr 2020

Judging by the power cord, that thing must consume a lot of energy. Something powerful inside.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

08 Apr 2020

Guess it’s cool if you don’t have any dedicated fx. “One stop shop” as the description states. Not much to sculpt though.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

geronimo

08 Apr 2020

With outputs separated by FX, that would be great !

FLVZ

08 Apr 2020

This is a must buy for me. Will replace the synchronous effects and this device coupled with CV modulation from something like Ammo will be a total beast. All those effects with crazy modulation is like resampling paradise! Nice clean layout as well.

• Information