To RE developers: What's your own favorite RE that you've made?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Murf
RE Developer

Post 20 Jul 2020

I am so new at this, but my favourite so far would be MODRACK VCO, the rest just flowed from that.
I think my next RE will be my favourite, it is a simple take on some standard effects, in a modular 2U (or maybe 3U) rack that has UI similarities to the effects in Kong, Thor and ModularRE
Murf.

MattiasHG
Reason Studios

Post 07 Oct 2020

Do I count even though I didn't write any code? If so, Europa's still number one—especially in terms of how often I use it. Complex-1 is a close second because I like that experimental way of working.

Flavolous

Post 17 Oct 2020

MattiasHG wrote:
07 Oct 2020
Do I count even though I didn't write any code? If so, Europa's still number one—especially in terms of how often I use it. Complex-1 is a close second because I like that experimental way of working.
Why don't you guys do a vlog series with developers where they get a chance to talk about their favourite devices that they've created and how they use em? Theres always a secret trick under the hood only devs truly comprehend and take full advantage of...

• Information