New Synth from PinkNoise Studio: Maia Orange Edition

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

30 Mar 2020

doze wrote:
27 Mar 2020
AndrasHaasz wrote:
27 Mar 2020

I want to give 50% discount to Orange4 refill and to Maia users. Props promised they will send out the vouchers soon.
Awesome!! Hurry up props ;)
Please let us know if you got the voucher... I also harass them with mails, but no avail yet :/
Andras
----------------
I am the voice of PinkNoise

:reason: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :essentials: :rebirth: :recycle: :refillpacker: :re:

Gosh

30 Mar 2020

no voucher here :( (and I should qualify for both of them having purchased maia and the orange refill :puf_bigsmile: )

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Mar 2020

Gosh wrote:
30 Mar 2020
no voucher here :( (and I should qualify for both of them having purchased maia and the orange refill :puf_bigsmile: )
They’re all working from home at the moment.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Gosh

30 Mar 2020

MrFigg wrote:
30 Mar 2020
Gosh wrote:
30 Mar 2020
I understand (and appreciate) that and just replied because Andras asked :wink:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Mar 2020

Gosh wrote:
30 Mar 2020
MrFigg wrote:
30 Mar 2020

I understand (and appreciate) that and just replied because Andras asked :wink:
Absolutely. Just didn’t know if you knew :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

ohmygoff

30 Mar 2020

MrFigg wrote:
30 Mar 2020
Gosh wrote:
30 Mar 2020
So do I - why don't they just hand it through the living room door? :D :D :D

doze

30 Mar 2020

AndrasHaasz wrote:
30 Mar 2020
doze wrote:
27 Mar 2020

Awesome!! Hurry up props ;)
Please let us know if you got the voucher... I also harass them with mails, but no avail yet :/
Haven't received anything yet. Keeping my eye out. If it's coming from their regular emails, they are whitelisted so won't spam ;)

Fraxis

31 Mar 2020

Haven't had a voucher yet. Do I need to own the refill to qualify, or just the existing regular Maia RE? I own both Maia and Luna. Thanks!

AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

31 Mar 2020

I have bad news... Reason Studios will not send out vouchers, because they have no ability to organize it now.

I have very bad feeling about that, because it's probably my fault. I got a promise last week and thought it’s a fact - before it has been confirmed officially.

I am sorry for the trouble.
Andras
----------------

:reason: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :essentials: :rebirth: :recycle: :refillpacker: :re:

moneykube

31 Mar 2020

AndrasHaasz wrote:
31 Mar 2020
I have bad news... Reason Studios will not send out vouchers, because they have no ability to organize it now.

I have very bad feeling about that, because it's probably my fault. I got a promise last week and thought it’s a fact - before it has been confirmed officially.

tis the way of these times we are in... nice gesture though
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Fraxis

31 Mar 2020

AndrasHaasz wrote:
31 Mar 2020

Okay, no worries. Thanks very much for updating us.

Loque

31 Mar 2020

AndrasHaasz wrote:
31 Mar 2020

That is strange...this was possible in the past...i think...Maybe its just "now", because of the special situation around the globe.
Reason12, Win10

Noiserunner

31 Mar 2020

After the 50% voucher apparently does not come, I could not wait any longer and I hit it.
Another reason was that the download was "only" about 850 MB. Had it been well over 1 GB, I would have reluctantly renounced because of my internal SSD.
(MacBook Pro 13", some soft- and hardware)

AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

02 Apr 2020

Hi Folks,

I'm not sure I answered all of the requests, my inbox is going to be chaotic... so. I received some vouchers (20 minutes ago) and tried to send out to everyone who requested. If I forgot somebody, please kick me.
Andras
----------------

paulred67

02 Apr 2020

András, thanks for the voucher. :)
Studio One 6, Melodyne 5 Studio, Nord Stage, Roland RD-88, VR-730, Jupiter-Xm, JD-08, Arturia V Collection X, Pigments 5, Korg Collection 3, East West Cloud, Sampletank 4, Miroslav Philharmonic 2, Syntronik, Sampletron, Hammond B-3X, Blue 3, Pianoteq.

JdA57

02 Apr 2020

AndrasHaasz wrote:
02 Apr 2020
Hi Folks,

I'm not sure I answered all of the requests, my inbox is going to be chaotic... so. I received some vouchers (20 minutes ago) and tried to send out to everyone who requested. If I forgot somebody, please kick me.
bought all of your ReFills and using all of your RE's (incl. MaiaOrangeE. now :) )
So, no don't need a voucher because your pricing is really perfect and your RE's bringing many perfect expanded & new features. THX for your support and your very good work :thumbs_up:

Fraxis

02 Apr 2020

AndrasHaasz wrote:
02 Apr 2020
Hi Folks,

Hi Andras,

Could I grab one please as I own Maia and Luna? Do I need to email you?

Thanks,

Rob

AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

03 Apr 2020

Fraxis wrote:
02 Apr 2020

Hi Andras,

Thanks,

Rob
Done, check your PM ;)
Andras
----------------

AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

03 Apr 2020

Hi Folks,

I've run out of vouchers, please don't request more. Sorry.
Andras
----------------

AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

03 Apr 2020

I uploaded the Maia OE users guide today, available on the product page.

I think it's worth a look, maybe you can find some hidden features :)
Andras
----------------

Fraxis

04 Apr 2020

AndrasHaasz wrote:
03 Apr 2020
Fraxis wrote:
02 Apr 2020

Hi Andras,

Thanks,

Rob
Done, check your PM ;)
Thank you so much for that.

moneykube

04 Apr 2020

:o how did I miss this... oh well... I guess my post on page one was missed
" AndrasHaasz wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:41 am

ravasb wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:50 am

If I could do the same with the REs I would give it more consideration. I also would not mind if PinkNoise offered more of a discount to those who own their refills.

I want to give 50% discount to Orange4 refill and to Maia users. Props promised they will send out the vouchers soon.

If you bought Orange4 from PinkNoise (reasonbanks.com) and you're interested in Maia OE, please PM me.
Btw, I will send out an email about it to the PinkNoise customers this weekend.

YES LOVE THIS... have Maia and Luna... that voucher will be an intsta buy'
aaah... missed pm part... doh... misunderstood and thought rs was doing the vouchers... when you said they couldn't I said oh well... sad panda :oops: well maybe that was for refill only...
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

emasters

04 Apr 2020

Yeah -- no voucher here, either. What a cluster... Perhaps next time RS and PN could coordinate in advance for ALL users who qualify. Clearly, there are more important things to focus on now. Stay Healthy!

gregmarksimpson

04 Apr 2020

emasters wrote:
04 Apr 2020
Yeah -- no voucher here, either. What a cluster... Perhaps next time RS and PN could coordinate in advance for ALL users who qualify. Clearly, there are more important things to focus on now. Stay Healthy!
This is 100% RS fault. They're a music tech company, the fact they're working from home right now is no excuse on this. This is a pure digital purchase. Anyway, Maia Orange Edition is worth full price, it's that good!

emasters

04 Apr 2020

gregmarksimpson wrote:
04 Apr 2020
emasters wrote:
04 Apr 2020
This is 100% RS fault. They're a music tech company, the fact they're working from home right now is no excuse on this. This is a pure digital purchase. Anyway, Maia Orange Edition is worth full price, it's that good!
I agree that RS is in the driver's seat with something like this. And also agree the product is still worth the full price. It's just amazing to me how many times Prop Shop releases that involve a voucher, are out of synch. It seems like RS and the developer (whom ever it is), could create a coordinated release plan. That said, I appreciate the effort PinkNoise put into developing Maia Orange Edition, and hope they have a successful release. Glad I purchased it.

• Information