No Rack Extensions after Win10 update (I did deathourise before)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Eeeejection

08 Mar 2020

Hi folks , yesterday I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7.
Before this I deauthorised reason then installed the new version of windows.
After re-installing Reason (10.4) and authorising Reason and syncing my rack extensions none of my rack extension are showing up unless I run Reason with online login.
I'm think as well as deauthorising Reason before my windows update I was supposed to deauthorise the licences for my rack extensions too ?
I cannot now find a way to unwrite these licences and start again.
I've tried deleting and reinstalling both Reason and all the Rack Extensions.

Thanks

jam-s

09 Mar 2020

Have you tried to click on "Sync All" here: https://www.reasonstudios.com/user/rackextensions ?

TheDragonborg

09 Mar 2020

I could not deauthorize anything when my old computer took a dump. I had to mark the PC as lost and then reauthorize on my new PC. I'd be a little concerned with not doing fresh install of Win 10 though... Win 10 does enough weird things on it's own that I could not imagine upgrading on a Win 7 install. As a longtime Win 7 user I do hope you installed Open Shell (to get the classic start menu back) and Windows Update Blocker and Sledgehammer (stop potentially damaging updates you can't really refuse without installing third party software)... or you might be in for a bad time.

Eeeejection

10 Mar 2020

Hi folks thanks for replies , yes the answer was I was supposed to unwrite the rack extension licences as well before up , in the rack extension licence authoriser I had to use the "I've lost this computer" function then rewrite the licences.

• Information