Looking for beta testers with good low-end monitoring

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
ForgottenClank
RE Developer

07 Mar 2020

Hi guys,

a new RE is in the works which requires good fine-tuning in the low frequencies. Unfortunately, I only have an okay-ish monitoring environment and would need a few people to help me adjust the settings on the RE to make it as accurate as possible. It won't be a lot of work, I imagine, so if you're interested, leave a comment. You'll receive a free license of the RE as compensation (if you wish).

Cheers,
Adam

TheDragonborg

07 Mar 2020

I don't have a subwoofer but I do produce drum & bass where it's very important to fine-tune low frequencies (my monitors are rated as going down to 45Hz). Anyway what type of RE is it?

Boombastix
Competition Winner

07 Mar 2020

ForgottenClank wrote:
07 Mar 2020
Hi guys,

a new RE is in the works which requires good fine-tuning in the low frequencies. Unfortunately, I only have an okay-ish monitoring environment and would need a few people to help me adjust the settings on the RE to make it as accurate as possible. It won't be a lot of work, I imagine, so if you're interested, leave a comment. You'll receive a free license of the RE as compensation (if you wish).

Cheers,
Adam
It is possible I can help. I've taken some of my mixes to local San Fran clubs to see how it translates. I've also spent a lot of time setting up my mastering chain for this purpose and so on.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Timmy Crowne
Competition Winner

07 Mar 2020

Hey, I have a pretty solid Genelec sub. I’d be happy to help.

Sterioevo

07 Mar 2020

I can help.

Crumbfort

07 Mar 2020

I'm using a pair of JBL LSR305s with the LSR310s subwoofer in a fairly well treated room (also using Sonarworks Reference). I think I'll have some time in the next couple of days if you need another tester.
Descent: Legends of the Dark // Darkeport Productions // The LotR: ACG // Blue Zones (Netflix) // Chef's Table (Netflix)

(Composer for visual media / Adeptus Mechanicus Synthseer)

ForgottenClank
RE Developer

07 Mar 2020

Ok, I think 5 are enough. Applications are closed.

• Information