Enlightenspeed VST Welcome Wagon Sale

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

02 Mar 2020

Hey folks,

this is just a quick heads up to let you know that the Enlightenspeed Loopcracker bundle is on sale at a nice price, as a way of celebrating that our stuff can now be used in various VST hosts as part of RRP.

Enjoy!

Thanks,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

06 Mar 2020

Enlightenspeed wrote:
02 Mar 2020
Hey folks,

this is just a quick heads up to let you know that the Enlightenspeed Loopcracker bundle is on sale at a nice price, as a way of celebrating that our stuff can now be used in various VST hosts as part of RRP.

Enjoy!

Thanks,
Brian
I've been asked if Melodic Inverter is going to be added to the Loopcracker Suite bundle.

The short answer is "no, or at least not for now".

I'm not exactly sure how to play this yet, to be honest. For me the bundle should now be: Alter, Filter, Humanizer and Mel Inverter. Chordbank was never meant to be included in Loopcracker, and it sticks out like a sore thumb when it's there, to me - it's not a tool for manipulating MIDI loops, which was always the point of Loopcracker, but it made it easier for me to get a more attractive bundle done at the time.

My thinking is that after May Madness is done I'll change things about.

What do people think of this?

Many thanks,
Brian @ Enlightenspeed

Fred bladder

06 Mar 2020

This seems like a good deal,i'm suprised that it is not being discussed more.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

07 Mar 2020

Fred bladder wrote:
06 Mar 2020
This seems like a good deal,i'm suprised that it is not being discussed more.
A lot of people already have it 😎 and with May Madness coming up a lot of people are staying away from the shop because it’s gonna be discount city really soon 😊

Boombastix
Competition Winner

07 Mar 2020

Chordbank + Humanizer + a strummer = the sauce. You don't have a strummer, I use Zvork, but if you add just a simple one (The Zvork one also does strumming on a time-line/sequencer), the whole package would make a ton of sense. Other Chrodbank type VSTs have strumming, so I think that could be your next device.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

07 Mar 2020

Boombastix wrote:
07 Mar 2020
Chordbank + Humanizer + a strummer = the sauce. You don't have a strummer, I use Zvork, but if you add just a simple one (The Zvork one also does strumming on a time-line/sequencer), the whole package would make a ton of sense. Other Chrodbank type VSTs have strumming, so I think that could be your next device.
TonicMint ScaleMatrix strums :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

08 Mar 2020

Boombastix wrote:
07 Mar 2020
This is one of the most common requests for Chordbank, so it probably will happen there. I don't have any timescale for this, due to a build up of other projects but it will happen here, hopefully within the next year.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

08 Mar 2020

Enlightenspeed wrote:
08 Mar 2020
Boombastix wrote:
07 Mar 2020
This is one of the most common requests for Chordbank, so it probably will happen there. I don't have any timescale for this, due to a build up of other projects but it will happen here, hopefully within the next year.
Have a look/giggle at this in the short term by the way :D

• Information